• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Pages: 1123456

[b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

nike-addidas-converse and ever loyal to "vanz"
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

[b]pony, sketchers, converse and vans.... [/b]:D i labb shoes.. __________________________________________ [url=http://theftalk.com/][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img][/url]
meandhim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Wow you guys are rich :o XD Converse and Sketchers for me. XD Imma try Vans. O__O They say it's cute. XD
xwonderkidx
» n00b
1969-12-31

according 2 me: :arrow:macbeth newman (black) :arrow:converse all stars canvas (black) :arrow:ripcurl canvas slip on (white) :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]Converse, Nike, Adidas[/i] for me, i hav a collection of those brand of shoes. :thumbsup:[/b]

Last edited by chipster489 (2008-11-20 07:30:56)

pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow:converse. :arrow:vans. :arrow:celine. :arrow:wade. :arrow:killah.
Riean
» n00b
1969-12-31

converse!. for teh win!! .
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sketchers.... the best!!!
kim077
» n00b
1969-12-31

converse 2 diesel 1 jordan 1 converse sports 1 nike 1 girbaud 3 i :owant to buy VANZ
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i curently lurve vans ryt now..~!! :thumbsup:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rusty lopez or gibi when i go to school, for social modes, i use converse or vans, haha *stylish :D* waa when i go to sports, sketchers and nike,
gerard0619
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Vans, Converse, Dickies, Reebok, Sketchers. :p
Lychee :3
» FTalker
1969-12-31

- Pony - Vans - Converse - Sketchers =)
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nine west and hush puppies :)

Last edited by leipot (2008-12-16 01:45:57)

CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]FILA and Reebok[/b] :thumbsup:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My shoe brands....[/b] :arrow: [b]Vans[/b] - 1 checkered, 1 is plaid, 1 is just black all over, and 1 is red with black stripes. :arrow: [b]Converse[/b] - 3 low cut, black, green, and blue. 2 high cuts, one checkered and one is red with chains. :arrow: [b]DC[/b] - one is with a city (white), another one is just plain teal green with a skull. :arrow: [b]Heelys[/b] - what? They're fun. I only have one, which is black all over with a white H. :arrow: [b]Demonia[/b] - one is Canvas lace up (converse like) and one is a Canvas buckle. One is also interchangeable (gothic like as they say. :rolleyes: ) and one is a creeper. :arrow: [b]Circa[/b] - a black-all-over one :arrow: [b]Element[/b] - a black-all-over (again) and one with white stuff in it, but still black.
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i usually use [b]nike[/b] . .
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

vanz and accel :D:thumbsup:
Kurt563
» n00b
1969-12-31

Mine is :thumbsdown: some are nike and some are lacoste=) :):thumbsup: but i actually use nike:D

Last edited by Kurt563 (2008-12-23 05:09:27)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Nike for my sportshoes Gucci for my leather Unlmtd[ECKO] for my casual :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Pages: 1123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:13

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy