• ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Pages: 1..123456

[b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

[b]converse and adidas[/b] :D
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

:arrow: vans :arrow: dc :arrow: adidas :arrow: nathaniel :D :arrow: i hav a shoes brand name is [b]XooX[/b] from my tita! a glossy skate shoes.. i like it thou
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

converse. vans. celine. dc. monique.
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Well.. Puma and Ecko for me..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Hirs mine.. :arrow: Vanz :arrow: Chuck taylor :arrow: Marithe Gerbaud :arrow: Nike =)=):thumbsup:
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Converse :arrow: CAT :arrow: Nike
rinapgln_24
» FTalker
1969-12-31

converse!!! and Sketchers [url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com][img]http://dl7.glitter-graphics.net/pub/68/68547cwg98wmzcn.gif[/img][/url]
ilubmuffins02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: converse -high cut :arrow: hush puppies -school shoe :arrow: skechers - hang out shoe and doll shoes.
pinky_angel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] converse... sketchers vans adidas.. [/b] I like to wear them on outings and my everyday activities..
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

adidas and nike only for me :thumbsup:
ARocketToNick
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ed Hardy are my faves! :heart: But I do have a couple of Converse, but not bought from here.

Last edited by ARocketToNick (2010-05-13 16:21:18)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nike, and converse like nike all the time ;)
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

converse and rusty lopez
LuckyStar
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Converse, Mario D'boro, Rusty Lopez.
shana16
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

mine is supra footwear :D
xXlynethXx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Converse, Mario D'boro, MKNY, Gibi, Florsheim, Rusty Lopez, Havaianas :D

Last edited by xXlynethXx (2010-05-15 05:53:13)

dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=shana16;#3584654;1273916986]mine is supra footwear[/quote] huwaw. i<3 supra. Well, shoe brand? Chucks forever! :lol2::lol2:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

rusty lopez, leaveland, converse,hush puppies and adidas
rebeliouz_gurl87
» Banned
1969-12-31

rusty lopez & sketchers .
micslovesherhaters
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

A lot of different shoe brands, mostly because when I find some kind of shoe cute, I buy it no matter what the brand is. Haha! Mostly, guess and aerosoles. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [b]fow me the best shoe brand ever are : :arrow: vans- got 4 pairs of it (slip-on) checkered skull,checkered black and white,hot pink with skull,checkered light brown and dark brown.. (all original

Pages: 1..123456

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:06

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy