• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it.. treasure map?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it and sell it to treasure hunters... a Box of chocolate? ( u dont know what u'll get.. :eh:)
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it and eat it... cadbury?
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

take it :D lolypop??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No thanks,I'll leave it~ A big mineral water bottle?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it... passport?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it and give it to policemen airplane?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it and have a trip around the world.. $100?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it and use the money for gambles =D 300 dead spartans bodies?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it!! credit card?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it of course!!! =D=D=D a gold membership card of an expensive restaurant?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it!! and eat all i want!! keys to a car?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it...i'm afraid that's a public transportation bus' key...i dun want to be a Public Bus Driver.... Ticket to heaven?

Last edited by DeverKerbill (2008-06-01 02:25:59)

jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm...i'm not sure... one day experience in hell?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm.... a big offer....but..no..i'll leave it.. a Grenade?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it...so no one will come to me..haha a knife?
faBLUEyozah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it... jungle trip?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it...i'll bring my brother with me and leave him alone there.. =D a Bloodthirst Dog?
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it...and tell him to you..haha joke! one day with the pussycatdolls?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it even if i have to die!!!!!!!!! uwwooh~~ one day with the casts of meet the spartans? (eeewww..)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:57

[ 9 queries - 0.821 second ]
Privacy Policy