• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Take it..I'll run while Carry it~ Scissor?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

what will i do with that ..?? grrrr .. a kiss ..??
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from my lover? ill take it... from a stranger ill kick his ass first and punch him till he bleeds... -------------- cake?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:cake::cake: i'll take it knife ??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it.. dosen of roses??? :rose: :rose: :rose:
Chii
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it. <3 -- [i] Killer Said:[/i] I'll kill your friends if you don't play with me. take it or leave it? xP
swit.SERENITY♥
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^take it. :paranoid: `prada shoes? :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Take it and sell it with a high prices..... Zara Cardigans?
leviel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it..and make it as a remembrance love?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it...=) ice cream??:D
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it!!!(can i take it out? :lol: lolx) love :wow:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it, can't live without love a computer ?
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it.. ipod???
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it mp3 player ??
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it.. cake??
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:cake::cake: take it, i really like cake, thanks ice cream ?
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

waah take it :D a palace :eh:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:wow: take it fast castle at britain ?? :eh:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Leave it~if the Castle is in Indonesia,I'll think of it~ a Fake Adidas?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it, i'll buy the original :lol: nike air jordan ??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:08

[ 10 queries - 0.584 second ]
Privacy Policy