• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Since I'm not popeye,i'll leave it... Choco Fountain?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it .. buko juice ..?? haha ..
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i will leave it car?
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i'll take it... asian tour?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Take it! even if i have to trade it with my life!!! :o i'll go to japan for sure!!!!!! a PM?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]:thumbsup: takE it ! :arrow: Bib|e?? =)[/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]leave it we have boxes of bibles coz' mah father is an ephiscopalian priest.. nachos??[/b]
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it .. :thumbsup: mousetrap ..?? haha
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]leave it .. hehe .. :lol: :arrow: iPod?[/align]
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it!=) make-up?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]if its revlon ill take it =) koi pish?[/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

did u mean koi fish? take it.. pug?.
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

liv it.. kitten??.. =D
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm...live it.. i love cat break dancing! :eh: Leona Lewis?
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'll take it......on a dinner... =D supermodel?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jugitz]did u mean koi fish? take it..[/quote] i just wana spel it as [b]pish[/b] awkay? haha =) [b]leave it.. a titanium?[/b]

Last edited by 'AphrOdiTe' (2008-06-18 08:48:08)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it and make a new sword for my journey :D a Smile from a Cute Guy/girl?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]take it! :eh: :arrow: N-series cp? [/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]leave it coz i have it already.. how bout nuclear power plant??[/b]
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ok.. maybe i will get some pwers!!!! ahahah like kaboom!! then instant powers!!! hahah how bout a thermo electic plant??!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:27

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy