• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]ill take it prada fone??[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

tkae it... hohoo... would u like to take my heart?
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it =D :D konoha senpuu of rock lee :lol:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]leave it .. [b]ur ex?[/b] hehe.. :D[/color][/i][/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

leave it........., hahaha ur bestfriend??
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it., ur mortal enemy|? :mad:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it..., we can be friends....... or even best friends...... ur crushhhhhhhhhh?????
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]take it! :D [b]ur hatest teacher? :)[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

duh!?? LEAVE it!!^^ haha .. the one you LOVED??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]duh too! take it! haha .. [b]ur kinaiinixan na tao? haha .. :D[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

duh!?? LEAVE it!!!^^ haha ... :lol::lol::lol: how about class suspension!??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]ake it! jowk! leave it duh! haha .. :lol: [b]new crushes? :)[/b][/color][/i][/align]
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course.. take it! =D havva snow in Philippines??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]take it.! :D [b]new neighbor?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it ^^ iPod^^ yeah :lol::lol::lol:
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i should take it!,, :D a telephone?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it marrying a prince/princess?[/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]leave it.? hehe .. =) [b]funny guy?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it... a nerdy guy??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]take it .. pde nrin.. hehe .. [b]seriouz guy?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:06

[ 9 queries - 0.443 second ]
Privacy Policy