• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it... if britney, i will take it! :D a title in walk of fame?! :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

a title nah ill leave it (if thats a title of world heavyweight champion or wwe championship title ill take it haha) a kiss from britney spears :lol:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it!!! :kiss: how bout a kiss from John Cena?! hahaha :lol:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it nyehaha! front row vip sit watching your hated artist/singer perform live :question:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it... i hate mark bautista and those artists trying to be a music artist! :mad: free ticket from a disco bar with your parents only?! :eh:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it.. :lol: ..smoke?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ahm... leave it! hahaha =D vip ticket from wowowee with your enemy?! ;)
aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it!! trip to MARS????
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

to and fro? why not.. take it.. ghost haunting with me..?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it love ghost hunting =) :D:thumbsup: join me recovering some dead body in mv princess of the stars? :O
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah~I'll pass..seems Troublesome.. =D a dance party with ur mom? =D
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Leave it.. help me remove a patients colon cancer?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it! i don't want to see a dead body... ;) malling with your crush without money?! :P
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.. swimming with me in puerto gallera?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it (i want to go swimming in romblon near the mv princess of the star and probably ill take it :lol:) help save the melting polar caps in north/south pole:question:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ hahaha lol.:lol: t: take it!! :P a personality test?! :D
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.. road trip?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it =) wanna help me destroy the sulpicio lines main office in manila =D :eh:
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it!!! :P Food trip?! eat all you can! :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it haha! watch lifehouse live in manila concert by the end of this month?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:29

[ 9 queries - 0.352 second ]
Privacy Policy