• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[align=center][i]weeh,. leave it! :D [b]a dead kitty?[/b][/i][/align]
hanskytot
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it!!!!!! XD... skeleton necklace...muahahaha
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]leave it .. uhm .. books??[/b]
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it!! -------------------- a hamster?
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it :D a tarsier :question::o

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-07-10 11:08:47)

rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it a leopard?
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

leave it! granted an eternal life?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it nyehaha [im contented in my life now =)] an rko from randy orton? :question: :eh:
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it.. given so many foods/??
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it :D a second hand car :question::D
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it... unlimited papers??
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]leave it 1 day inside the tomb??[/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][b]leave it! trip to moon^^ hehe[/b][/i]
gumscumbag
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it... one day with me :eh:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. take it.. i love meeting new people.. shopping with me? :D
cypnet
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]Take it. I love shopping. Lol. Dinner with me?[/i]
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.. as long as youll pay the bill.. :lol: :lol: watch bball game with me.??
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it :wasted: a date with your crush :question::D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it dance with ur crush??[/b]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it for sure :lol: challenging chris brown into a breakdancing contest
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:41

[ 9 queries - 0.539 second ]
Privacy Policy