• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it... want so motor?! hayabusa...
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it :exclaim: :D living in outer space :question: :D:thumbsup:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]leave it! having an [b]airplane[/b]? ;)[/i][/align]

Last edited by ellabotz (2008-06-28 01:59:54)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it!! :D ferarri?!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

weeee gonna take it!! BMW?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]take it! :D :arrow: me?? haha .. jowk! :arrow: piano?[/i][/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ you?! take it!! *hugs* hehehe :D t: leave it!! trip to jerusalem?! :P
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it... trip to heaven? I don't think so? juz kidding I mean going to heaven but you're still alive... =D

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-28 03:23:11)

black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] heaven in what way?! ahaha.. :lol: leave it.. be surrounded with envious people?![/b]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

y not?... well all they can do is juz to envy u..=D a :kiss: from ur crush?

Last edited by jugitz (2008-06-28 03:42:27)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

why not?,.,,.,.at the cheeks,... ahahaha but I think I'm not yet ready to fall....... money from ur parents?

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-28 03:43:38)

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it as long as they gave it with no consequences..:eh: bein a dean's lister?
lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it... sa i dont hace to spend lots of money!!! how bout a chocolates..
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] take it wholeheatedly.. nyahaha.. i'm a chocolate addict.. a food made by your crush?![/b]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]take it! yeah baby!! haha .. :D :arrow: a clumsy but sweet gurl?? ;););)[/i][/align]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yap.., as a friend.... lurve a super active friend.... an arrogant but sweet girl/boy?

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-28 04:11:21)

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.. so i could know more bout him/her a sweet and cute stalker..???
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

leave it.. don't care he's still stalker and stranger.. a pug?
ino24
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it haha a letter from your crush?

Last edited by ino24 (2008-06-28 04:34:44)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yap....why not?,,..... :D :D :D :D a letter from ur stalker?.... :P

Last edited by tinepearl (2008-06-28 04:38:40)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:53

[ 9 queries - 0.495 second ]
Privacy Policy