• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

jugitz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

what will i do with that?..leave it.. study load?
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Humm..Take it~ Free Loads?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it!!! =D a kiss from ur crushie?..
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it =) being vocalist in a rockband :D
jessie ian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it... be given a $1000?
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it !!!! :D a laptop pc?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Take it of corz! :D Ummm... David archuleta..? =D =D =D =D =D [img]http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u72/anime_mania_01/archuleta.jpg[/img] He's cute <3
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Leave Him alone... =D How Bout David Cook?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Take it! beside archie.. he is hot.. =D :lol: err.... Avril lavigne? <3
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Leave Her~ =D she's not my type =D humm..... Free Paramore Concert Tickets For two?
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Leave them... I only like one song.. crushcrushcrush <3.. and it's not that cool... =D err... lemme think... Beyonce as your maid? =D =D =D =D
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b] take it.. ahaha.. one million pesos?![/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ill take it! haha a transistor?[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it... :D paris hilton?! :lol:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]leave it .. :arrow: britney spears? :D[/i][/align]
roan19
» n00b
1969-12-31

Take it! :D I will use her as my walking singer who will company me day and night :lol: :lol: I used to like her.. but now.. she has changed.. and she has came back.. :D I think.. err.... Let see......... one free ticket to punch anyone in the face, without getting arrested? :D
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

take it...haha.. go to Hawaii w/o paying bills...?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it.... i want to punch all the people who think they are so very intelligent and so high!!! :angry: how bout paparazzi?!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]leave it .. i want to live peacefully .. haha .. :D nuh dw?? :o :arrow: brand new cp?[/i][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]leave it. a uranium?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:21

[ 9 queries - 0.109 second ]
Privacy Policy