• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]leave it.. monster mom??[/b]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it :D flying kick :question::D
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]leave it .. jumping turning roundhouse kick??[/b]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it :D :penguin: :question::D
deztiny
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it.. =D :penguin: i have one already.. :D :kiss: from me?., =D

Last edited by deztiny (2008-07-01 07:33:38)

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it :D coz it came from you :D [b]+repu[/b] :question::D
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it!!! :D a req thread?
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

leave it^^ being in love with your bestfriend?
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! i love my bestfriend! secret okie?! ;) Harry Potter?! :eh:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]wew take it.. vaio??[/b]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it,thats my dream laptop ----- mansion house
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it! for my family! :) 1 day millionaire?! :eh:
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it haha.!! a pearl??[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it!! hahaha :D how bout me?! jowk! superman?! :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it haha! i like batman more hehe :D a sonic boom from guile of street fighter? [i](awts that my name nyehaha)[/i]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it!! :D how bout robots?! :eh:
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it haha :exclaim: an autograph with a kiss from britney spears :question: :eh:
ilaffupipteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]leave it. =D gift from God?? =| :lol: [/b][/align]

Last edited by ilaffupipteen (2008-07-01 09:56:04)

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=the_legend_killer]an autograph with a kiss from britney spears[/quote] ah that's for mine... Yes! take it! i want to meet my idol! ;) t: take it!!! Michael Myers?!

Last edited by dhen2x (2008-07-01 09:58:13)

Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]What the~? Leave it. ----- A stupid poser?[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:43

[ 9 queries - 0.429 second ]
Privacy Policy