• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

theejhay
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]leave it. i like my real dad better. a box of chocolate?[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it..... heheheheh..... a psp?
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]take it take it! haha. oh well i already have one. LMAO cd's of The Jonas Brothers?[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it a teddy bear??[/b]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it... and give it to you! :) chocolate coin?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]take it.,! :) [b]laptop?[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it... hohoho... will u take my broken heart? :P
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

take it^^ wats ur name?:D:D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]huh? [b]my heart?[/b] haha .. jowk! :D[/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]xxgen08[/b][/color] wrong question.... can u please go back to the [url=http://theftalk.com/t33282-take-it-or-leave-it%3F.html]FIRST[/url] section to read what does this thread about... =) will u take my money when im sleeping?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]no .. leave it! i have my own! ;):thumbsup: [b]my hair? will u take it?[/b] hehe .. :D[/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

can i...? alright then,, take it... will u take my phone?
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]^ hehe .. LOL .. :D nope .. :) leave it.. [b]cn u take me as ur friend? :)[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

of course i will... heheheheh :wow: will u leave me now? :(
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]no .. i'll take u! ;):thumbsup: [b]if ur gf/bf cheated on you .. will u take him/her or leave it? =|[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if my gf cheatin' on me...? probably i will let her go... (leave it) how about u?!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]i will leave it too!.. but i don't have bf now .. ;):thumbsup: [b]if ur gf/bf ask one more chance? will u take him/her or leave it? :)[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i will think about that... hohohoho.... if sum1 ask u like this.. "will u b my gf?" will u take his heart or leave it..? ;)
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][color=deeppink]leave it .. bcoz i don't wnt to have bf now.. hehe .. :) [b]if sum1 give u money but u don't know him/her.. will u take it ur leave it? :D[/b][/color][/i][/align]
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]ellabotz[/b][/color] i actually gonna take it... hohohoho... will you take somebody else's gf/bf?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:48

[ 9 queries - 0.799 second ]
Privacy Policy