• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

aljelyn13
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it! :o 1 million coins???? :lol:
theejhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]take it.. =D a puppy??[/b]

Last edited by theejhay (2008-07-06 20:55:35)

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it (already have a 8 dogs as of now haha!) having a curse/banned status for a day in ftalk :question: :eh:
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wahhhh! [b]leave it :exclaim: [/b] [i] enchong dee :question: :question:[/i] =) wafu yan.. xa ung nsa my girl... :exclaim:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

live eat :D a concert ticket of your fave band :question::D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]take it.! ;) [b]a gift from stranger? :D[/b][/i][/align]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ticket :D i hope its not a bomb :D 1 week vacation to bora :question::D
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]take it.!! :D [b]piano?[/b][/i][/align]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ticket :D guitar :question::D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it... ;) 1 year contract in abs-cbn?! :eh:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ticket :D a date with James Yap :question::D

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-07-07 06:02:46)

anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]duh,,,he's 2 old 4 meh,,, i'm only 12 years old,,, suhh,,,leave it :thumbsdown: uhmmm,,, a :rose: from your crush?[/b][/align]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

grab it! ah i'm sorry take it! hahaha :lol: chocolate cake from your admirer?! :eh:
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ticket :D a ticket to heaven :question::D
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

what heaven?! there's a lot of heaven! maybe Take it! :D ticket trip to paris and london with your enemy?! :eh:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]duh,,, i don't want to die??? uhmmm,,, a :gift: from your haters?[/b][/align]
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ticket :D i hope its not a bomb :D a date with David Cook :question::D
♥renray♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

as in take it.... a kiss from your crush??
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah! yeah! take it! :eh: :/ haha!! :kiss: from ur bf/gf??

Last edited by aprilcutie09 (2008-07-07 06:45:06)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it..., but in the cheeks.... hehehe.., ahmmmmmm +repu?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:48

[ 9 queries - 0.661 second ]
Privacy Policy