• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

gengskie
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it. :arrow: round trip ticket to italy?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

is it free??.. well if its not.. leave it!!! free ticket to concert of Daughtry?
ugly_betty
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]i'll TAKE it[/b]...i think i need one ryt now.:thumbsup: how about a KISS?? hahahahahahahha...:D
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i have no idea, but I'll [b]LEAVE IT [/b]for a while heheheh.... hmmm... A reputation?
Harry_88
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it..wow.... :arrow::arrow: a ticket to bali...??
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

others place maybe.. leave it.. trip to bora-bora?
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

been there. leave it. free tickets to a Panic! at the Disco concert?
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm..dont like them..pax! anime?
fairy_barbiejmie
» n00b
1969-12-31

help me poh! how 2 choose the best layout! tnx...
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

ANIME? TAKE. TAKE. TAKE IT, BABY! Death Note? :D
kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not Really... I'll [b]Leave[/b] it.. [b]FriendsterTalk? Take it or Leave it?![/b]
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course. TAKE IT! a rich guy's bank account?
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it .. !! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: me ..??? lol
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

lol! dunno! take maybe?? take him ^ ?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it,,lol wahahah,,, hmmm,, a slice of :cake:
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nah. leave it. a WHOLE cake? :cake:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Leave it...i dun rily like cakes.... Cakes with soysauce?
Tezuka07
» n00b
1969-12-31

leave it !! an expired candy hahaha
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yuck! leave it :thumbsdown: [b]a sony ericsson phone?[/b]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

take it!., hehhee wu chun?!.,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:04

[ 9 queries - 0.037 second ]
Privacy Policy