• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it... it's hard fo me... hoho.... wich one will u take... money or real love?!
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

[b]real love... owsss. nyahaha.. a punching bag??[/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

leave it ... die?/
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nahhh... leave it... will u lemme take yer heart?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. i dont know .. uhm?? are you inlove wd me..? yay
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uuuummm... ouch,, wut can i say now..?! well,, yes i am... [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/love43.gif[/img][/url] will u take my guitar?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

iL take it^^ uhm?? my heart?
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it!.. if i'll take ur heart,. you can't live anymore.. right?.. books?..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I'll put in my heart.... [url=http://smileyjungle.com][img]http://smileyjungle.com/smilies/celebrate0.gif[/img][/url] which one will u take..? my real love,, or money?!
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

REAL LOVE!! uhm??? laptop??
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it,.of course.. ehehehehe.. fruits?..
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nope... i don't wanna take anything.... i just wanna take yer heart.... will u lemme takee it?!

Last edited by CoWoCuPu (2008-07-05 08:53:15)

xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. i guess .. not .. im gonna die if you take it ^^ haha =D:lol: uhm?? uhm?? money?
angelleeya
» n00b
1969-12-31

take it. flirt? .anggia.
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

leave it! uhm?? veggies?
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

eeww.. leave it!.. hahaha..:lol: fireworks?
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it lollipop??[/b]
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

take it! pinakbet? hahahahah! :cake:
kRz10
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it!.:D ahahahaha.. coffee?.
KaWaIi lOvEr 08
» Banned
1969-12-31

leave it! i don't drink coofee! keyboard or mouse?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:17

[ 9 queries - 0.437 second ]
Privacy Policy