• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

lkjhgfdsafdsa
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it!! i dont like him...i have som1 hahaha :lol: sunglass??
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

nope i already have some =) help retrieve some dead body in romblon :question:
deane101
» n00b
1969-12-31

leave it! friends' boyfriend/ girlfriend
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it... i'm not that kind of person.. =) butterfly?! ;)
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ill take it from you and leave it in the forest :lol: talk to the president for 5 minutes? :question: :paranoid:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

leave it ------- school?

Last edited by pinkpunk (2008-06-29 04:22:50)

ilaffupipteen
» n00b
1969-12-31

ewwwww leave it. haha uhm.... 2 hours date w/ Saosin? :D
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]nahhh,,,,leave it,,, i dunno who saosin is??? ^_^ free vaio laptop?[/b][/align]
Rei Ryuzaki
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i][b]^[/b] is it laptop? :rolleyes: if yes,i'll take it :lol: urmm,ice cream? :eh:[/i]
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[i][color=deeppink]take it! :D [align=center][b]suitors? haha ..[/b][/align][/color][/i]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Leave it... :lol: a Free ticket to Hongkng disneyland with ur teacher?=D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes ill take it if with my fav prof if not ill probably leave it nyehaha :lol: goind to a concert with a hearing aid on a high volume :question: :eh:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]leave it!!! a gift from your ex?[/b][/align]
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it =) a slam dunk contest that you can choose which opponent you should compete :question: :eh:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]leave it,,, uhmmm,,, a chance to go abroad with your bf/gf?[/b][/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it BMW?[/b]
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it ------ food?
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it :lol: a kiss for your celebrity crush but only while your dreaming :question: :eh:
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha .. LEAVE it!! ^^ uhm?? a free taste??
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it :lol: exploring the mars in all alone :question: :O
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:52

[ 10 queries - 0.488 second ]
Privacy Policy