• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Take it~ RBK Yao?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

take it immediatly :penguin::penguin: RBK lebron james ??
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Take it and sell it to my friend....he'll buy that with a really hi price,i can say.. =D How about John Varvatos' Converse?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it, and sell to my friend, cause i have one :lol: how about ex shoes of michael jordan ??
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Take it!(I found a piece of history!) Broken computer?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it, is useless broken heart :norose: ?
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Leave it(I don't want a broken heart,I want a healed heart!) Full version of CS3,but with virus? =D
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take the CS3 then leave the virus.. :lol: :lol: :lol: me? :lol:
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

vanilla :eh: i'll take it your soulmate ??
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

take it >>:) new hip clothes??
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]take it! uhmm,,a copy of shakespearian sonnets??[/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:lol: Just Leave it... Birds and bees?
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of coourse take it!..:lol: how about my anime cd's?
charm_caster0604
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]uhmm,,take it!,, a rose??[/align]
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm..take it!.. how about... a sports car?:lol:
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.. hehehe old style cellphone?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it ... empty house ??
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

leave it.. how about an expensive pair of shoes?
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

take it superbike 1000cc ??
Zukaari
» FTalker
1969-12-31

take it.. how about a dead rose?=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:47

[ 9 queries - 0.593 second ]
Privacy Policy