• ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

dhen2x
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

nah leave it! i'm not a fan of lifehouse... :rolleyes: free ticket from american gladiators?! :eh:
Leijg19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

leave it.. room service by ryan philippe?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]leave it,,, uhh,,, uhmmm,,, a tv set?[/align]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ok ill take it.. way back time to the world war??[/b]
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

leave it! i dont want to go there... please! ;) how bout a pink glass of britney in my siggy?! :eh:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it!? laptop....
dhen2x
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

grab it! i mean... take it! hahaha :lol: how bout iphone?! :eh:
MsKawaii--
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

take it..... _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_- a mercedez benz car
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ill take it a time machine??[/b]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]take it^^ uhm .. san mig light!??[/b]
rain.jappie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

leave it.. i don't drink alcohols emperador brandey?
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Take it! =D A Lollipop?
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]it depends,,, ok i'll take it,,, uhmmm,,, a sari-sari store?[/align]
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]take it .. ^^ uhm? a beer?[/b]
'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]take it a diamond ring??[/b]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

take it.. haha... hmm?? a dozen of roses??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]take it!! :rose: [b]stolen car? =D[/b][/i][/align]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

leave it haha... hmm?? a second hand laptop??
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][i],.pde nrn,. haha.. :D [b]uhm,. cp w/ virus,.? =D[/b][/i][/align]
gladz23
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

no thanks.. hahah.. hmm?? a old unit of cp??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » You have to reply 'Take it' or 'Leave it' to whatever was posted in the last post. It can be anything such as food, a game, an animal, a person .... Then you have to post something for the next person

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:50

[ 9 queries - 0.591 second ]
Privacy Policy