• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Pages: 123

[align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

[align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup:[/i] Not a crush, just someone you think admire and think is a great member here in Ftalk. Mine would be, [quote]simpleMe sir eehjhay of course, [i]kuya[/i] echo... :D sir lordheinz michelle_dedumo NOSIOJ (roi) Sir Ephe '-'LoisFuLL'-' sir dale kristina08 yunish padme sis cutieshika cypnickjonas `mizel Shirow Masamune and lots lots more... :D[/quote] What about you?[/align]

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-05-28 07:04:08)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

[b] 1 comment [/b] i look up to sir ephe only... 'cause i need dat dude... he is da one who teach me how to make ma profile to b cool...
butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

actually they are not just members, they are mod sir ephe, sir lordheinz, sir eykal sir ej and most of all admin.:D
koleen_shigella
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhhhmmmmm.... bob?? hehe..
raqyztah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i like ephemeral... he's so cool.... and mod eehjhay too
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

fafs eehjhay.. he's so nice and approachable
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sir ephe.. he's cool and mysterious..
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they are... kua eehjhay... kua ephe kua roi angell de ville hihihi ^_^
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it's joselle...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Ha, I love our mods...!! :D They are so kind... =) :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

its ephe and siz angeli_7 theyre two of the most sensible members here...and i adore them both.. hope they wont change ;)
lyzah
» n00b
1969-12-31

sis kristina also!
.papi
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

sir eph.. and ate padme.. and my crush.. rhea
CuTeUkoi
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

jamescute!! wakokoko;]
jugitz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ephemeral and feruzz too.. does feruzz still here?..
kira-sama
» n00b
1969-12-31

ephe, feruzz, xavierkym :lol:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Kua Ephemeral - He's strict, cool, and insane. XD Forsakendoll - Although you rarely see her around here (except for her layie thread), her posts are very rational. Padme - I saw her previous posts and threads down here. Her English is superb and from the way she posts, I can tell she's really smart. Angeli_7 - I just saw her around recently. She's got spunk and has a sensible attitude.
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Ephe[/b],[b]James[/b],[b]Kiel[/b] and [b]Kimmy[kimyasay10][/b]. all of them are so cool,cheerful and cute^^, =D
Nickay
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

umm.. for me... it's ms. lois and ms. meng... they are so manageable and they are so sweet! go go go!
bronz17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think its joselle...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:32

[ 10 queries - 0.026 second ]
Privacy Policy