• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Pages: 123

[align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

[b]All of my frends hir. :thumbsup: [/b]
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Sir Ephe! I really idolize him and also mhedge! ^_^
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] Sir Ephe :cool::thumbsup: Mhedge :cool::thumbsup: Bobskie :cool::thumbsup: [/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

kuya jie :D:thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b][i]Sir bobcbar[/i]. :) [/b][/font]
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Fafa James. Why? He's hott. Bebe Chaww. Why? She's d~mn crazy. Pat. Why? He's cutee. Shhh. Ate Luna. Why? Pretty. MMP members. Why? Same wit mai bebe Chaww.
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

madam gnda--> she's so da*n adeek..haha dadanx--> she's so kulit..haha and she likes fresh milk like me..haha =D :penguin:
naddnadd
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmm .. Kuya James :wow: -ruun-
laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I look up to chariz and addrianne :wow:
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]Sir Ephe[/b] -THE Superior [b]Kim[/b] -THE Writer [b]Ate Aya[/b] -CSS Queen and [b]Admin[/b]
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

All of my friends. especially, Sis Trixx. Sis Aya. Aww. they're soo Pretty.:o;):D:rose:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I admire[b] sir Ephe[/b], [b]Kuya Jie [/b]& [b]Ate Aya[/b]. :3 :3 -- They're someone to look up to.
kathleen24
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i admire sis russell, sis arine, bebe den_chan, best ann gillian, cloudsrider, james;b.
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I really look up to [b]forsakendoll[/b]. :wow2:
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Friendly members. (:
lollipop93
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

genesis :penguin:
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i like everyone who can do all those cool graphix that i cant :crybaby:
bryekristoff20
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[font=Tahoma][color=Red][b]^ -- I admire Aya and Duchess for them being so responsible moderator. -- I admire also losher aka chan. because he`s so frank and outspoken. -- wondering_ed also for having 2 specialized rank.. very talented. -- Ephe and James for being such a strict moderator. -- and all the promoters and gfx designers here. -- and all friendly and approachable members here. :)[/b][/color][/font]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:47

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy