• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Pages: 123

[align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

[b]ate tinay[/b].. she's so nice, pretty and friendly.. :D and also.. the [b]admin[/b]! :D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

It's [b]Ephe[/b] then[b] Feruzz,xavier kym,nahtanoj,ej,[/b][b]angeli_7,and Switpotato[/b]
iixx_kimizuki_xxii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm .. [b]Chiny.12[/b] ... i haven't seen u around friend .. miss u .. [b]NAhzbate[/b].. xD ..they're my friends here, :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Joebz & Yuna. [; Also, Sir EphemeraL.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

admin.. sist yuna sist tinay eehjhay harvey misz faith linnie kherminator
MALIN
» n00b
1969-12-31

i look up to khermintaor :lol:
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Forsakendoll shes pretty nice and sweet person down to earth and very friendly.. and oh.. like she said.. SMEXY.. haha
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

lol nina... :evil: i dont know any mods yet but im startin 2 like tinay>>>:D
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Kapz, Shirow, Yuna, Aya, Harbii and all my class-s family :P i can say that im lucky to be their friends =D
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Angeli_7[/b] Even though we're not close hehe. I like her attitude. She doesn't ignore PMs. She's very open minded and [b]approachable.[/b]
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

members: all of my friends... especially those who are in the phil section mod/s: sis tinay. she's so kind and down to earth. =)
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For me, it's [b]Kuya Jie[/b] has the most genuine personality.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well, I was a member here for a few months last year (different username) and at that time there was only 1 person who really impressed me...her threads/posts/replies were always full of sense, and she put good thought into her replies and she definitely seemed to be very smart....and I miss her thoughts. I'm referring to sis [b]Padme[/b] who has not been active in about 1 year, I think. =( Now, ever since I've returned to FTalk, I have taken the time to be more active and get to know more people than last time. So I guess now, I'd have to say that I look up to / admire not just Padme but also: [u]Angel[/u] ([b]Angeli_7[/b]) because she's very smart, and down to earth. At first I thought she was not quite so friendly because she seemed so mysterious. Then, I "caught" her in YM a couple of times and we had a couple of long, funny, and very friendly chats. I think I'm just one of a very few who have gotten to chat with her more than just a "hello", "how's it going" because she never stays in YM very long. [u]Bob[/u] ([b]bobcar[/b]) because he's got a lot of knowledge with the codes, etc., and he's always very helpful to anybody who needs it. [b]Ephemeral[/b] because also, like bobcar, he has a lot of knowledge, and he seems to be a music lover. Anybody who is a music lover is okay in my book. :lol: [u]Aya[/u] ([b]forsakendoll[/b]) because she also has lots of knowledge and makes great layouts, and she's also full of sense and rational thoughts. She's also very friendly and pretty. I'm quite sure that I will add more to my list, in time, but this is all for now. =)

Last edited by bhebhiej (2008-08-13 10:51:07)

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sugarstyx_x]For me, it's Kuya Jie has the most genuine personality.[/quote] thanks, sis! i really appreciate it =) [spoiler]ditto :D[/spoiler] @T: for me, i really admire [b]Angeli_7[/b] (though she is not active anymore).
camzky_thriz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno anyone here yet. :D
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]The person above me...i actuallyi just met her just now 110308 1:04am mla time[/b][/color]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

For me, I'll list the members and why: [b]Sis Bel (as cicatrizes [is that how you spell it?])[/b] [i]She's a very dear person, and unlike many people I know in real life, she's absolutely true, and so not material-ish. She's very intelligent and humorous...She can make anyone's day brighten up, especially mine's. She's a real friend and rockmate, and up to now, I miss her....[/i] [b] Bro Jesse and Bro Guile (Infamous J and The Legend Killer)[/b] [i]These two are like brothers. I think they share qualities together. They're like, real. The brightened up my days a lot of times. They have an awesome sense of humor...Never even saw them being sad. They can make anyone laugh. They're awesome friends, and I miss them, the same as sis Bel. [/i] [b]Bro Jie (jieduck)[/b] [i]I miss bro jie very dearly. He's like my true teacher here in friendstertalk. He understands everything, and his personality is awesome. He has a great sense of humor, and I'm sure everyone looks up to him. He's very appreciative and his kindness is above all.[/i] [u]And most of all....[/u] [b]Sis Angel (Angeli_7)[/b] [i]Ever since I've been a member of Rockstars, her personality really captures me. She is a very true person, and she has been like my mom here. She's a real angel, she's very kind. I'm impressed on her individuality. She doesn't care what anyone thinks of her, and she stayed and stays real. She's who she is, and she doesn't try to be anyone else. I miss her, and I wish she was more active.... [/i] [b] Bro Moyo (Arctic)[/b] [i]What an awesome guy. He's just..awesome.. He rocks. I think he really rocks, a true and real friend and rockstar. I miss him, and he always makes me happy and smile, literally, when he goes online. He was an awesome leader, next to sis Angel. He's just so awesome..Wish he was online more often, 'cause I think I'm a loner in Rockstars.[/i] [b] miss admin (admin)[/b] [i]I think she's a she so I'll be using she. She's a real great administrator, she takes care of friendstertalk like it's her family. She's very responsible, she's a great leader. I look up to her work![/i] [i] I'm starting to look up to bro pat and sis eney. Funny guys, and real...[/i] [b]My ftalk family stays dear to me. [/b]

Last edited by oOpunkrockeranimeOo (2008-11-03 22:33:14)

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

cho orio ceejay kuya xtian kuya jie kuya dondon kuya kaygee tap13 (pattie) bro janjan carlo sis tinay sis zyra sis eney sis ikay sis zefa sis cheray sis malow sis ira sis eleena sis yh3t sis lhyrickz sis kitkat sis riz sis iza sis bernice

Last edited by leslie815 (2008-11-02 12:51:40)

jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I admire Sis Tinay. She has a very colorful personality. She is just a downright beautiful person!
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b][color=blue]i admire TPAM & the one i met today...she is from england her name is camille[/b][/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center]Who's the member here in Ftalk you admire or look up to? [i][b]To the mods[/b]: Close this topic if you think it's nonsense or inappropriate, or it has already been posted. =) :thumbsup

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:06

[ 14 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy