• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Pages: 12345678910..10

Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED, if you vote for a poser. Hope you get it. lol And [b]one more thing[/b], if you will vote.. You will post the reason for voting him/her. -- And the top 2 boys and girls with the highest vote will win this effin comptetion? lol [b]My top 5 GIRLS:[/b] 1. Jesrhel - I absolutely like CHINITA girls. 2. Kimie - Same with Jesrhel, she's chinita too. That's why i love this girl! :eh: 3. Forsakendoll - I find her soo adorable. (: 4. Uma - She's cute, gorgeous.. And that's my reason for choosing her. 5. Maye - I think she's very glamorous and adorable. [b]My top 5 BOYS:[/b] 1. Lordheinz - In what i see on his avatars. lol 2. Eejhay - On what i observed.. He got the looks! :cool: 3. Dondon - I find him soo mysterious. But same with Ej. He got the looks. 4. Harvii - Same with Lordheinz reason. 5. Icedzero - I dunno him. But he also got the looks. lol [b] As of 10:10PM; June 01, 2008. Our top 5 boys and girls:[/b] [b]Boys:[/b] 1. [b]Eejhay[/b] - With 17 votes. 2. [b]James[/b] - With 15 votes. 3. [b]Harvey[/b] - With 20 votes. (Leading) 4. [b]Echo[/b] - With 5 votes. 5. [b]Lordheinz[/b] - With 12 votes. [b] Girls:[/b] 1. [b]Maye[/b] - With 17 votes. (Leading) 2. [b]Kimie[/b] - With 15 votes. 3. [b]Tinay[/b] - With 14 votes. 4. [b]Misz Faith[/b] - With 10 votes. 5. [b]Forsakendoll[/b] - With 11 votes.

Last edited by jamessss:b (2009-01-14 05:33:09)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

It's almost the same as the beautiful faces thread by gelai but I think you're thread is more organized than that. Opinions of other moderators are needed here. :lol:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

^ In case you need co-mods opinion. I'll give my opinion now. For me, this one is much better dan gelai's thread. Because in here we can control the process of voting, or [i]whatever [/i] process it is. lulz. And this is more accurate process rather than posting all over again on who's their top 2 or 5. I'll go for this thread. Please take note for [b]members[/b] : I hope this thread will run perfectly. No spam, No posting "[i]Thanks for including me on ur list[/i]" or another non-sense post, instead of being [b]on topic[/b]. I'll watch this topic from now then. Don't make this thread as a YM conference, and take note of this line : [b]If you will vote.. You will post the reason for voting him/her.[/b] Just like the Thread Starter (James) did on the first post. I hope you all get my point. Best thing to do, read the 1st post on how it will gonna run of this thread. And also take note, make sure you know who is you're voting for, maybe he/she is a poser - who knows -. Just beware! So that's all, James and Lois. Hope this thread will burn the holiday. =)

Last edited by deathwish4MCR-freak-dude (2008-05-30 11:53:21)

novylicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow! this is nice.... for my top 5 girls i'll go for 1. sis forsakendoll - i love her,she's so bubbly and gorgeous 2. sis tinay - she looks very cool and her beauty is different from the others 3. lilblueangel - she got that sweet look 4. misz faith - she looks sweet and charming 5. and novylicious - she looks like an angel (hehehe) :D and for the guys 1. eehjay - he looks cool and mysterious at the same time.... 2. rei ryuzaki - he looks handsome on his avatar 3. james_cuteoo2 - i like chinito (hehe) 4. raphael_marcos - looks like a model... and a boy next door... 5. lordheinz - looks kinda mysterious to me...
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for the girls: jeshrel-really pretty gela-cute and pretty too. trixx.xii-she's really white. kim-cute and chinita^^ novy-really pretty.haha. for the guys: paulo-really handsome && cute. kiel-same as paulo^^, james-i like chinito guys.lol. aaron-so handsome.^^, harvii-i wanna see his face.lol.
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My Top 5[/b]: :arrow: Gurls: Tinay <-- very friendly and pretty =) Gelaii <-- Very cute i like her smile :D loisfull <-- i hate her hahaha. but shes very nice :thumbsup: emplodee <-- i like her attitude linniie <-- shes not around here, shes in egroup. simple and friendly --- :arrow: Boys: Eehjhay <-- mysterious guy, but deep inside his very helpful james_cute <--- :ninja: baby face Lordheinz <-- he amaze me with his codes Harvey <-- an emokidd who say what he wants to say ephemeral <-- I like the way he greet the newbie =)

Last edited by dondon (2008-05-30 19:49:51)

sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

im a newbie. dont have yet my top5's. but ill have soon. hehe. :)
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]. . .[/b] [b]Top 5 GIRLS:[/b] 1. Forsakendoll - She's pretty, smart, and I like her attitude. XD 2. Maye - Well, I agree with Kua James' reason. 3. Ate Tinay - Not only is she pretty but she's also uber kind to everyone. 4. Kim-a-holic - Her chinita look is <33 5. Shy19 - She is cute and adorable. ^_____^ [b]Top 5 BOYS:[/b] 1. ECHOOO - Muahaha. This guy's really fun and cool. XDDD 2. Harvii - Haha, luuv his hair. Hehe. 3. Shirow - I only saw him in his avatar once... LOL. He's also quite influential..if you know what I mean.. :muahaha: 4. Ephemeral - Mysterious guy. He's not strict, he's actually insane. Kiddin. 5. Eehjhay - He's a great mod, serious yet funny sometimes. That's it.

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-30 20:08:19)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Agree to Yuna. This is much more organized than the other one. FYI, we (mods) are not saying this because we're in the same status. I'm saying this because this is my point of you. Most people in other topic just copy and pasting. I saw few mods doing that as well which is a quite disapointment. Anyway is the voting system lasts until the end of month. I mean, do we have winners each month not a week? If, so members should post once/vote once. If they want to say something to other member just edit their post or PM them thru YM or Ftalk PM. Do we really need to describe them by their faces/what they look like? Most people doesn;t post their avatars so how's that? [b]Topic[/b] [b]My Top 5 Girls[/b] 1.) Kim-a-holic - A real beauty. 2.) Forsakendoll - B-You-tiful 3.) Yuna - She's gorgeous like hell :D not literally hell lol :lol: 4.) Maye - Her face and the way she dress got the best of her. 5.) Meng - Her humorous attitude makes her beautiful. [b]My Top 5 Girls[/b] 1.) Lordheinz - Helpful and everyone look up to him. Looks like a celebrity :D 2.) Shirow - Not so patient :paranoid: but a helpful mod. 3.) Xavierkym - One of the people I truly idolized. :cool: 4.) Ephe - Mysterious yet very helpful and has the brain of a computer lol. 5.) Chester (d^_~b) - A funny guy who gets on with lots of people.

Last edited by ' 'eMokIdD (2008-05-30 20:20:36)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]My Top 5 Girls[/b] [b]Kim[/b]-[i]very pretty. .her chinita looks :wow:[/i] [b]Novy[/b]-[i]she looks like an angel .a beauty that glows. .[/i] [b]Tinay[/b]-[b]beautiful[/b][i]. .inside and out :kiss:[/i] [b]Forsakendoll[/b]-[i]one word[/i] "[b]gorgeous[/b]" [b]Aliyah[/b]-[i]angelic. .so very really cute! :D[/i] :arrow: [b]My Top 5 Boys[/b] [b]Lordheinz[/b]-[i]He looks like [b]Brad Pitt[/b] swear. .agree girls? :D[/i] [b]Harvii[/b]-[i]very cool!i love his hair. . :wow:[/i] [b]Isha :D[/b]-[i]a man w/ sense. .he's funny and supah cute! :wow:[/i] [b]Ephe[/b]-[i]he's mysterious reputation adds wafu points to him .. :wow:[/i] [b]Icedzero[/b]-[i]gorgeous :kiss:[/i]
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

weee thnx siz faith, siz novy and siz joebz :kiss: aight heres mine.. ;) for [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] : [b]chika.symphatica[/b] - very beautiful, nice and kind. [b]alliana01[/b] - of course shes very pretty, friendly and i love her. [b]misz.faith[/b] - very nice friend! super pretty! inside and out! and i love her to death! :P [b]deathsiren[/b] shes very pretty and nice too! [b]forsakendoll[/b] i love her looks shes really pretty and shes cool :] for [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] : [b]icezero[/b] he's nice, cute..and nice to talk to..;) [b]dondon[/b] hes really nice and i liked him being nice, love his smile too ;) [b]xavierkym[/b]yeah he's always in my list, hes a very nice mod and oh yeah he's a cutie :redface: :) [b]eehjhay[/b] hes strict as a mod but hes also funny ;) [b]blurrycloud[/b]he's very sweet to everyone and hes nice. thats it ahehe.... edited by tinay ahehe ;)

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-06-02 19:32:47)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=mashae1]^ ignoring the spams ei b*tch?:O[/quote] I feel sorry for you. You need to get a life wannabe. You truly need a friend to cheer you up mate. And don't call anyone a b*tch. They're not like you b*tch! [quote=shael]^yah rite emokid with a diskette on his packet :lol:[/quote] Don't effing fool around with me/us. Go do something else instead of wasting your time trying to annoy us cos you can't annoy us. Go on, make your mama proud! :lol:
kclity
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls 1.[b]emlodee [/b]- i love her picture in her avatar.. :D 2.[b]death siren[/b] - very pretty :rose: :rose: 3.[b]novylicious[/b] - as what she've said, she looks like an angell :o :o :wow: 4.[b]lilblueangel [/b]- looks nice.. and sweet.. :D 5.[b]kim-a-holic [/b]- i love her avie.she looks so pretty. :lol: :lol: guys 1.[b]james_cuteoo2[/b] - he's the first one who helped me ith my prob when i'm still confused bout this site :thumbsup: :thumbsup: and he's cute also.. :D 2.[b]aaron[/b] - he's cute in his siggy.. and looks nice.. :lol: 3.[b]emokidd[/b] - i love his attitude as a forumer.. :D cute also..:o 4.[b]eehjhay[/b] - many says that he's kinda mysterious..:O 5.[b]lordheinzz[/b] - like eehjhay's
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

My top 5 girls are 1. jeshrel - love her chinita eyes and the way she carries clothes. beautiful indeed.:eh: kind and friendly too. 2. kimmie - very cute. she's also chinita. fashionista.:D 3. maye - she's beautiful inside and out. friendly. 4. tinay - super kind and friendly. very pretty.:wow: 5. zeicoh - i super miss this girl. she's a bit busy right now.=( she also has chinita eyes. friendly and kind. --- my top 5 boys are 1. echo - he's so cute. haha. 2. unmaskedluke - friendly and handsome at the same time.:D 3. james - chinito eyes! haha. love the chinito eyes.=D and he's also kind to everyone.=) 4. raphael_marcos - too bad i wasn't close to him. but in his avatar, he's so cute.:redface: 5. harvey - love the way he poses infront of the camera. super cool.:cool:
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:norose: lilblueangel, kclity, Uma, Yan-yan, rossini ^^ :norose: :cloud: emokid , shiffer, lorhienz, ephiemeral, bob ^^ :cloud: reasons: girls.. they are all beautiful and kind,, and sweet and adorable and you get my point,, ^^ boys.. they're friends ... and they have been a great help,, and oh,, this guys are handsome.. hahaha [quote=khyrs]lots of nonsense[/quote] dont push it kid! :evil: .. i may not be a moderator,, but i can be a really great pain! believe me! leave now!

Last edited by pipito21 (2008-05-30 23:26:29)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@dondon. lol. why hate me? =D =D GIRLS: 1. Jesrhel - Chinese cutie. 2. Kim - Koreana cutie. :P 3. Mami Rose - pretty inside out. :D 4. Ayei - kind and kawaii. 5. dona [redphoenix] - i love her beauty. simple. :evil: BOYS: 1. ReverseEdge - we're bestfriends right? :eh: 2. Neex - haha. he'll give me cheeseburgers when i go back to manila. :drool: 3. Harvii - lol. Ftalk hottie. [i]suplado.[/i] 4. dondon - i hate you too.. hahaha.. =D 5. Andrew - my long lost brother. :wallbash:
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My bets are .. [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] [b]Ate Maye (DeathSiren)[/b] - So friggin' pretty . No lies . =) [b]Ate Jesrhel[/b] - Pretty , lurvee her eyes . :wow: [b]Ate Danx (MiNEKOARCH)[/b] - gorgeous ! :D [b]Ate Uma[/b] - Wee ! She looks like a doll eventhough she say's she's not . :P [b]Ate Kimmie [/b]- Uber cute ! Uber adorable . :eh: [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] [b]Kuya Echo[/b] - I find him cool . :cool: [b]Kuya Harvey[/b] - Lurvee his hair . :P [b]Kuya Raphael[/b] - Gorgeous . :eh: [b]Kuya Lee[/b] - Piolo Pascual's look alike . lol . :lol: [b]Kuya Pipito[/b] - He's goodlooking . =)
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Gurlettes[/b] [b]Chariz[/b] (obsessed95)- pretty and talented. very nice too. [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty of course :eh: [b]Kimi[/b]- korean doll. i like her eyes. and the way she writes. [b]Uma[/b]- she's also a doll. haha. [b]Bianx[/b]- she's very nice. [i]i actually have 2 sets of pretties' list. so i'll post the other set next time[/i] :eh: [b]Dudes[/b] [b]Eehjhay[/b]- he's good-looking, everybody says so. [b]portuniecho[/b]- i love Pocoyo chan :wow: [b]james_cute002[/b]- cutie right? :eh: [b]Harvii[/b]- emokidd. he's cool. i like his style :cool: [b]Raph[/b]- i think he's not around right now. but he's one handsomiiiee.
emlodee
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

count my vote. hehe mii girls : 1. sis tinay - very friendly and pretty 2. deathsiren - so beautiful. :wow: 3. chariz [obsessed] - so cute and nice. 4. yanyan - our co-mod in rockstars ; so responsible and pretty 5. eney - she's my bunso and soo cute! :D my boys: 1. shiffer - my besflen and a cutie too =] 2. remjo - a cutie 3. 'emokid - lurve his hair. ;) 4. kuya raphael - so [i]kulit[/i] and handsome. 5. pipito - a cutie and nice to everyone :eh:
bheiyahh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Hmmm, lemme see.. *think.. think..* Aha! :idea: [b]Girls[/b] Sist Kimmy - I lalalabb her eyes. Sist Uma - I labb her beauty. Sist Maye - Pretty! Sist Chariz - Cute, talented and nice. Sist Tinay - Very kind, nice, friendly, pretty. I labb her. [b]Boys[/b] Bro Harvii - labb his hairstyle , good-lookin' Bro Eehjhay - good-lookin' also. Bro Echo - I think he's cool. Bro Icedzero - gorgeous. Bro Kiel - cute? yea, cute. :P

Last edited by bheiyahh (2008-05-31 01:59:00)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:00

[ 10 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy