• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Pages: 12345678910..10

Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

here's mine gurls.. 1.shy19-i luv her chinita eyes 2.uma-very cute 3.tinay-luv the eyes...very nice 4.misz faith-shes so cute....in her pics.. 5.obsessed95-shes so cute saw her fs ..... boys.. 1.eehjay-cutie.. 2.aaron-gud looking 3.pipito-cutie also,he is also nice. 4.emokid-xoo emo...also cute 5.remjo-cutie,kind...
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

awts pa post nga.. hehhehe.. c.. forsakendoll una and deathsiren and novy ^___^
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ pls follow the format in posting your choice... ;) you should provide reasons on why you choose them.
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Girls: 1. [b]Forsakendoll[/b] <--Sooo pretty and cool.. And she's good at making CSS layouts.. 2. [b]Ate Tinay[/b] <--Very friendly and she's really beautiful that's why i chose her.. 3. [b]Deathsiren[/b] <--Though i don't know her much.. Just look at her avatar.. 4. [b]Ate Uma[/b] <--She really looks like a cute doll.. Even though she's not a doll.. 5. [b]Misz. Faith[/b] <--Same as Deathsiren Boys: 1. [b]Kuia Harvii[/b] <--I luv the hair style.. Really awesome.. And he's cute :D 2. [b]Kuia Ephe[/b] <--He's really cool.. I'm one of his avid fans..:lol: 3. [b]Kuia Eehjhay [/b]<--He's really friendly and helpful.. 4. [b]Kuia Shirow[/b] <--Same as Kuia Ephe.. 5. [b]Kuia james_cuteoo2[/b] <--I luv chinito guys haha.. And he looks cool in the avatar..

Last edited by hAnNah.t0t (2008-05-31 04:58:09)

samilbzz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

girls gela-very cute like my ex deathsiren-my dreamgirl bheiyah-type of mine blanchee-maybe we're close lilblueangel-angelic face boys rei ryuzaki-cool as me lance-good looking guy shirow-very cool..i nvy him samilbz-bcoz thats me kiel-cute voice?maybe tats ol
prettychinita05
» FTalker
1969-12-31

for me the creator of this topic is the most cutest guy and for the girl is lilblueangel :eh:
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]my top 5 girls[/b] :arrow: lilblueangel-so pretty.so cutiee. :arrow: clawii-so kawaii. i love her beauty. :arrow: cassiopeia-my besfren. so pretty in personal. yah true. :arrow: babydenise-so pretty. so cute. so sexy. :arrow: novylicious-pretty face is what she got. [b]my top 5 boys.[/b] :arrow: unmaskedluke- i like his attitude. I Love the way he treats me. so kind. gentlemen. girls looking for.. :arrow: aaron-so handsome! im speechless with you boy. haha :arrow: don don- I love his smile.. :arrow: emokid- if you look at his avatar.. you can say his so handsome. :wow: :arrow: pipito-I like him. so kind. :)
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

for the girls.. ate kristina- she is really cool..and of course, pretty... ate emlodee-she is kind, friendly, and beautiful..and she is my ate hir.. ate blue-also cool... gela5555-also a cutie... sis minekoarch-so sweet.. for the boys.. james_cuteoo2-he is cute..and i also love chinitos.. kua jay- he is a nice person.. kua shiffer- i like him for my ate emlodee..:D urghhh...who else...
icedzero24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Girls: 1. [b]Forsakendoll[/b] + soooo Kawaii and soooo sexy! =) 2. [b]Kristina16 [/b]+ Friendly and Kawaii to0! 3. [b]Deathsiren[/b] + aw.. my crush! lol :D 4. [b]bheiyahh [/b]+ kinda chinita, i love chinitaz 5. [b]Misz. Faith[/b] + hmm, she's cute, specialy d eye :) Boys: 1. [b]james_cuteoo2[/b] + i dunno him, i think he'z friendly.. :D 2. [b]Eehjhay [/b]+ The terror one, but he got d lookz, :D :D 3. 4. 5. im a newbie hir i dunno some of d boyz.. lol well, im goin 2 post d last 3 boyz soon.. :) [b]tnx to [/b] --> [b]james_cuteoo2[/b] --> [b]Misz. Faith[/b] ---> [b]bheiyahh [/b] ---> [b]Kristina16[/b] for the VOTE!

Last edited by icedzero24 (2008-06-04 09:35:36)

bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ate aya - i really love her videos~ :lol: Ate duch - all her jokes are funny nyaa~ :P Yuna - keep bringing out the wall :cool: Sis faith - i like all of her pics :redface: Joebz - pretty inside and out. _____ Kapz - i dunno? :retard: lol just kidding very helpful you can always see him in the help section. Shirow - wow your on the list? :O Harvii - i love his hair :cool: ---- ----
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

girls: 1 .Gela5555 - i really luhv her!! hehe 2. forsakendoll - shes so cute.... :D 3. Misz. Faith - she has pretty face.. hehe 4 .cudly_girl - bcoz she look like bettylafea wakokok!! 5. reika - same as Misz. Faith boys: 1. lordheinz - this guy is so cool... and he looks like tom hunks.. :lol: oye!! nice one brada!! 2. szailent04 - bcoz he has a gentle face.. oye.. 3. eehjhay - wahh!! watta hair he got?! haha.. he look like an anime character.. oye.. 4. cip6192 - couz this guy dont have a face!! ahaha.. nice one dude! 5.ezekielclarion - because i luhv my self.. tenchu very much!! wapak!!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]My top 5 GIRLS: 1. [b]kristina16[/b] - she seems friendly and pretty 2. [b]uma[/b] - I saw her fs she's cute 3. [b]loisfull[/b] - my naknak cute,friendly and pretty ! 4. [b]misz faith[/b] - just look at her ava. 5. [b]novylicious[/b] - pretty from her siggy and ava. My top 5 BOYS: 1. [b]rei ryuzaki [/b]- looks good on his ava 2. [b]eejhay [/b]- cute 3. [b]pipito21[/b] - seems friendly and cute 4. * 5. * *I havent seen other guys here.[/align]

Last edited by fis.ms (2008-06-01 07:00:09)

szailent04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i]for the gals[/i] 1.[b]novylicious[/b] - bcoz she has a very glowing face.. and nice skin isn't it?! aawyee!! 2.[b]deathsiren[/b] - when i join hir in ftalk da 1st gurl dat i saw hr is her!! .. i was shock.. its a luv at 1st site!! :eh: 3.[b]YXOR[/b] - amm.. shes cute.. hav a gentle face w. her own.. ^^ 4.[b]misz.faith[/b] - cuttie.. and so pretty.. datx ol 5.[b]gemandi[/b] - ow.. so?! dz gurl haa.. amm.. even she is very very [i]sunget tu me[/i] but shes cute pretty gurl.. lab ya!! [i]for the duds hunkie guys[/i] 1.[b]ezekielclarion[/b] - amm.. dsz guy?! u know why i choose him 2 be one of my guy faves?! coz he luks like me.. yeah! 2.[b]lordheinz[/b] - very hunkie person haa.. dats what he's avatar shows.. oye!! dats ol.. 3.[b]eehjhay[/b] - very cool guy.. cool hair cool face and very cool personality should i say?! ^^ 4.[b]iNusZenTe_uno[/b] - i like his hair!! so straight!! cn i borrow it?! & he is cute also like me.. ^^ 5.[b]jam_cute002[/b] - bcoz he owns dz topic so i have to giv a respect for him.. (haha!!) j.k bro.. u hav an exotic face!! haha just kiddin.. ^^ =D
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

for the girls.. [b]ate kristina[/b]- she is really cool..and of course, pretty... [b]ate emlodee[/b]-she is kind, friendly, and beautiful..and she is my ate hir.. [b]ate blue[/b]-also cool... [b]gela5555[/b]-also a cutie... [b]sis minekoarch[/b]-so sweet.. for the boys.. [b]james_cuteoo2[/b]-he is cute..and i also love chinitos.. [b]kua jay[/b]- he is a nice person.. [b]kua shiffer[/b]- i like him for my ate emlodee..:D [b]szailent04[/b]-waaa..i dunno why...:wallbash:
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]My top boys[/b] [i]1. Lordheinz[/i] - [u]So sweet and kind[/u] [i]2. Eehjhay[/i] - [u]Clever and helpful[/u] [b]My top girls[/b] [i]Sorry I don't have any.[/i]
♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]For me.. [img]http://theftalk.com/img/female.gif[/img] Top5 Girls: 1. [i]Tinay[/i] - She's very gorgeous & sweet. 2. [i]Misz.Faith[/i] - Pretty/cute. 3. [i]Maye[/i] - I find her glamorous & nice. 4. [i]Uma[/i] - Very pretty. 5. [i]Kim-a-holic[/i] - Lovely person. [hr] [img]http://theftalk.com/img/male.gif[/img] Top5 Boys: 1. [i]James_cuteoo2[/i] - I think he's cute. Haha.. :P 2. [i]Harvey[/i] - Love his hair. Heehee.. 3. [i]Rei Ryuzaki/Aaron[/i] - Nice person. Good-looking. =) 4. --- 5. ---[/b]

Last edited by ♥~rocker.baby.LOUIZ~♥ (2008-06-01 08:05:17)

Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b] My top 5 Girls[/b] 1) Maye - Her beauty is eternal. 2) Chariz - I adore her lovely face. 3) Keemee - A cute Korean/Pinay girl. She is looking like a doll. 4) Rose - I really love her small eyes. <3 5) Aya - She looks like a model. XD -- [b] My top 5 boys[/b] 1) Carlo - He is perfect (in my opinion) 2) Nel - He looks like a Korean 3) James - Kawaii ( =D ) 4) Harvii - I <3 his hair 5) Eehjhay - I like his teeth :paranoid: :lol:

Last edited by 사랑해요UmA_loVe사&# (2008-06-01 08:11:50)

~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Here's mine: 1. Ate Tinay- she's super nice, and very pretty.. 2. Rossini(RossVolturi)- one of my sizzys here.. she's really pretty.. really.. 3. Chariz- love her face, so angelic 4. Uma- love her looks... she's very nice and pretty.. 5. Ate Maye (deathsiren)- beautiful gal. 1.Jay Angelo(pipito21)- he's one of my friends here.. he's really cute.. 2.Eehjhay- cool person... 3.Lordheinz- handsome [i]toh![/i] 4.Raph-he's really really handsome! 5.Shirow-very cute and nice..[/b]
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Gurlettes[/b] [b]Chariz (obsessed95)[/b]- pretty and talented. very nice too. she's my numero uno! [b]emlodee[/b]- pretty of course :eh: [b]Kimi[/b]- korean doll. i like her eyes. [b]Uma[/b]- her ava says she's not a doll but she is. haha. :lol: [b]Bianx[/b]- my textmate. she's very nice. my other pretties' list will be posted next time. =) [b]Dudes[/b] [b]Eehjhay[/b]- he's good-looking, everybody says so. [b]portuniecho[/b]- Pocoyo chan :wow: he's one of a kind. [b]james_cute002[/b]- cutie :eh: [b]Harvii[/b]- emokidd. he's cool. i like his style :cool: [b]szailent04[/b]= love at first sight [i]daw[/i]. that was funny. haha. i think he's good-looking :eh: -- thanks to those who included me in their list. i read your descriptions and i appreciate them all sweeties :D you're all pretty and handsome too. everybody is. weeee. =) :D
obsessed95
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[spoiler] [quote=deathsiren]Chariz (obsessed95)- pretty and talented. very nice too.[/quote] [b]Lol . Thanks Ate Maye . AyLabYu ! :D[/b] [quote=emlodee]3. chariz [obsessed] - so cute and nice.[/quote] [b]Me cute ? Na-aah . Lol . Tbtw .[/b] [quote=bheiyahh]Sist Chariz - Cute, talented and nice.[/quote] [b]Sankeuu Bhei ! haha . :D[/b] [quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]5.obsessed95-shes so cute saw her fs .....[/quote] [b]Really ? Lol . Tbtw .[/b] [quote=사랑해요UmA_loVe사랑해요]2) Chariz - I adore her lovely face.[/quote] [b]I adore your face much much more Uma-chan . :D[/b] [quote=~+yan.yan.o9+~]3. Chariz- love her face, so angelic[/quote] [b]You call this angelic ? ----> :evil: Haha ! Kiddin' . Tbtw . :kiss:[/b] [quote=deathsiren]Chariz (obsessed95)- pretty and talented. very nice too. she's my numero uno![/quote] [b]Your also my numero uno Ate Maye ! Ilysm .[/b][/spoiler] [hr][hr] [b]Ladies[/b] [b]Ate Maye (DeathSiren)[/b] - So friggin' pretty . No lies . [b]Ate Jesrhel[/b] - Pretty , lurvee her eyes . [b]Ate Danx (MiNEKOARCH)[/b] - gorgeous ! [b]Ate Uma[/b] - Wee ! She looks like a doll eventhough she say's she's not . [b]Ate Kimmie[/b] - Uber cute ! Uber adorable . [b]Gentlemen[/b] [b]Kuya Echo[/b] - I find him cool . [b]Kuya Harvey[/b] - Lurvee his hair . [b]Kuya Raphael[/b] - Gorgeous . [b]Kuya Lee[/b] - Piolo Pascual's look alike . lol . [b]Kuya Pipito[/b] - He's goodlooking .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Pages: 12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:07

[ 9 queries - 0.673 second ]
Privacy Policy