• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

to make the reactions different.. here goes: "[i]OMG?! like O'Rly? im included in your list? :redface: Thanks so much i know im pretty! Don't forget to include my name ok?[/i] :eh: =D" but i really wanna say: "[i]dangg im included ... im not even half as pretty as Helen :puke: :lol:"[/i] anyway.. this are the people in my list..not in order :P : [u][b]Girls[/b][/u]: [spoiler][b] Shy19[/b] - If i wus a guy, id court her and torture her =D just kidding.. her chinita eyes are soooo hawt :drool: [b]Aphrodite[/b] - her kawaii looks are soo cute :wow: [b]Nina[/b] - uber hawwt gall ... :lol: no wonder her bf is suu in love wit her :eh: [b]alliana[/b] - this girl is hawt and i like her spunk [b]maye[/b] - she looks/acts so matured.. :wow: and its really appealing[/spoiler] [u][b]Boys[/b][/u]: [spoiler][b]Bram[/b] - to those who know him.. his face freezed a thousand websites :eh: [b]Shirow Masamune[/b] - He's domineering face in FT is really cute for real.. :eh: [b]Jerik[/b] - a.k.a. [b]Portuniecho[/b].. why? :/ uhm i really dont know why.. :lol: maybe because he is uber down to earth and uber crazy and uber inlove with someone. i envy teh girl really. :lol: wakakaka~ love is blind :ninja: :lol: j/k [b]Blurrycloud[/b] - his eyes are smoky .. lulwutz. =D he loves all girls but he's love for his waifu is epic! [b]Rapidoh[/b] - the most generous man i know.. he is friendly, crazy, risk for addiction to anything and he is cute :eh:[/spoiler]

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-12-08 00:18:32)

'AphrOdiTe'
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

[quote=ducheszv]Aphrodite - her kawaii looks are soo cute[/quote] lawl~ sankyuu ate duch :kiss: .. . @t ladies: ~ popsicle ~ ate ducheszv ~ maye ~ shin` ~ yuna men: ~ harvs ~ shirow ~ adeeb tats all fer now..~ =|
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: Not in order Girls [spoiler][b]Sizley Aya[/b] - we all know why,, dang.. she's so damn hot, pretty and ofcourse.. SMEXY :eh: [b]Bebe Uma[/b] - The Living doll. She's the definition of "kawaiiness" :wow: [b]My Duchie[/b] - She's mature. I adore her. Always knew every step of what she was doing.. [b]Kambal Ma-ye [/b]- There's really something in her that makes guys :o . Guys can't resist her beauty. [b]Shy[/b] - Her Chinita beauty is really one of a kind. [b]Sweet Push[/b] - I saw her pic once. No wonder why someone is really inloeevvv with her.. :lol: better keep my mouth shut. [b]Bear Bratinella[/b] - i dunno where is she right now, She is really pretty, nice person!.. i love her to death. [b]PATrixia[/b] - I really envy the sweetness between her and her bf. :wow: [b]Aysbabe[/b] - Very sweet person, Very caring to her friends. Another Pretty Class-S babe. [b]Ate Shika[/b] - Very kind person. She really deserves to be happy with her hubby. [b]Yuna[/b] - First time i saw her pics, im really :o . She's soooooooo PRETTY!. No doubt.![/spoiler] Guys [spoiler][b]MY Rapidoh [/b] -HAWTNESS!! a great gfx maker. [b]Pareng Raphael[/b] - just look at his pics,, and no need for me to explain why he is on my list :eh: [b]Harvii[/b] - We really get along so well. Can't deny his CHARISMA is really something. :eh: [b]Tuniepot [/b]- I really find him eye catching. A hunk!. [b]Xavierkym[/b] - Its not only the face but ofcourse the BRAIN. :eh: [b]Tiijj[/b] - Simple person but easy to fall with. :wow: [b]Shirow[/b] - My lil bro is really adorable. but be easy coz he is already married!.. :lol: [b]Ashy[/b] - A good friend and A cutie!. :wow: [b]Bob[/b] - Cheese Burger!. Nah, He is really cute. I can tell from his Ava. :redface: [b]My Peanut Emman[/b] - Another Brainy here. Not only that. He is really cute for me!. :lol: [b]D' Angelo[/b] - Bang Joe. oh yea were having a fight called DNW. D' Angelo-Nina WAR. lolwuts?.. :lol: for me,, He is a Certified hunk!. [b]Cloudy[/b] - I crush his Cuteness. :redface: [b]Dondon[/b] - He is really an Ideal Guy. :redface:[/spoiler]

Last edited by nina123456 (2008-10-23 01:00:24)

jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

First of all, i think.. Im LOST. Haha There are so many NEW & GORGEOUS LADIES here. So im confused. And IM SORRY if you're not on my list. GIRLS: 1. [b]Ate gandalicious[/b] - I dont know, why i chose this BUBBLY and very adorable girl. And she's my BESTFRIEND right now, here in the net world, but also in the real world w/o computer :D 2. [b]Kimmie[/b] - She's kindah snob, but everytime i see her online, im always like :D :D :D haha. 3. [b]Uma[/b] - Were not that close, but i liek chinita girlss. 4. [b]Maye[/b] - KILLER SMILE. :D 5. [b]CELINEEEE[/b] - Haha, my uber krassh. I mean my PAST crush :) BOYS: (Random choice. lol) 1. [b]Dondon[/b] 2. [b]Portuniecho[/b]? < Am i right? lol Aw that's all. hehe! :)
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[u][b]Top 5 Girls[/b][/u] 1. Angel (Angeli_7) 2. Aya (forsakendoll) 3. Rose (fis.ms) 4. Nina (nina123456) 5. Tinay (kristina16) [u][b]Top 5 Guys[/b][/u] 1. Jie (jieduck) 2. James (jamessss:b) 3. Guile (the_legend_killer) 4. Ej (eehjhay) 5. ???
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

for me its.. uhmmm gemandi aphrodite maye / deathsiren alliana / alliana01 mae chika. symphatica aya forsaken doll guys. xavierkym dale dondon raph M. tunie eehjhay ketah jesse uhmmm... :lol: hahaha

Last edited by kristina16 (2008-10-24 20:06:17)

sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

omg. there so many pretty people here :redface: I envy sis uma & julie [sup]hmph! ...jk[/sup] ate Tinay, Aya, Faith ..o gahd.. *wistles lol. i totally sound like a perv. [sub]sowie[/sub] to the guys that will either blush or hide from me =D emokidd - hottie raphael marcos - ok, idk him but im sure everyone will agree he's *shivers in a good way, lmao. infamous j - wth! i finally know what u look like, ^5 :lol: ketah & shirow ermm it's all in the looks right? :P ok ok guys don't take it too hard, I got a bf so.. :lol: ...jk. iknow u don't care.. I find this similar to crush thread, but more limited. XD & more difficult to choose

Last edited by sugarstyx_x (2008-10-24 19:56:58)

As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]top 5 girls[/b]:cool: [quote][b]1. Angeli_7 2.djezzy 3. uLe mUtz 4. emlodee 5. kim-a-holic[/b][/quote] [b]top 5 boys[/b]:cool: [quote][b]1.shirow masamune 2. eehjay 3. emokidd 4. james :b 5. adeb. (deverkerbill) [/b][/quote]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think it's probably Aya. she's cool and original.
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]Boys[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: [b]kuya byrone[/b]- He's my uber cute kuya. He's a nice person and a cute guy. must see his [u]real face[/u] :eh: :arrow: [b]mr.silicone[/b] - :lol: kuya jie is the oldest member (i think) in WP. You'll never think he's an mature adult now coz he's attitude is like a teen. :arrow: [b]Red mushroom[/b]- He's special on one of our members in WP. He's a good friend and a good "man" on someone .... :eh: :arrow: [b]royal blue mushy and the emo mushy[/b] - even were not close, they are very good friends to me. Laurence is cute (even i just saw his eyes :lol: ) and kuya gee is cute :D[/spoiler] [b] GIRLS[/b] [spoiler]:arrow: [b]Siz jhay[/b] - Her smile is very :wow: :arrow: [b]ate bel[/b] - she's hot as in :redface:[/spoiler]
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]This are only my personal choice[/b] :D [b]Girls[/b] [quote]:arrow: [b]Ninah123456[/b] :redface: :arrow: [b]Forsakendoll[/b] :redface: :arrow: [b]Ducheszv[/b] :redface: :arrow: [b]CuteUkoi[/b] :redface: :arrow: [b]Uma[/b] :redface:[/quote] [b]Boys[/b] [quote]:arrow: [b]Bram[/b] :ninja: :arrow: [b]Mod James[/b] :wow: :arrow: [b]Harvii[/b] :wow: :arrow: [b]Portuniecho[/b] :wow: :arrow: [b]Kiro-Tan[/b] :wow:[/quote] [i]Actually, There many faces here that are captivating ;) [/i]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Bro dale... Bobcar... Forsaken doll Eejhay.... Kristina ... and more. :rose:[/b]
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Girrrrls:[/b] 1. Ate gandalicious 2. Aya. 3. Celine. 4. Uma. 5. Maye. [b]Boyssss:[/b] 1. Minmin (Admin =D). 2. Bramzero. 3. Dondon. 4. losher29. 5. Echo.
EyyoNaLuvBil
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]Sis[/b] [quote][u]Iana Bubblie Minekoarch Ukoi[/u][/quote] :arrow: [b] Bro[/b] [quote][u]rakzztar rei lyas[/u][/quote] But mostly, [b]Kevin Flint[/b]:wow::rose: [align=right]~~~~~~~~~~~~~:penguin:[/align]
mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

just noticed nina123456 she's uhm... looks simple yet really pretty :D
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Boys dondon jan carlo orio kuya jie ceejay Girls eney ukoi tinay yhet ann gillian
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]I think all mods will do..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
rakzztar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

girls 1.ukoi/bruha =D 2.ate maru 3.pink 4.anna 5.babools boys 1.flint 2.nanix 3.kuya jie 4.rei 5.dondon =D=D=D
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]girls :[/b] -sis maru.(nice and pretty) -anjeli.(she's my friend is fs,she's pretty) -maye.(she's also my friend in fs,she's simple but cute) -aprhodite.(i just noticed her a few mins ago,she looks very fashonista..hehe.) -bubblie.(simple but pretty) [b] boys:[/b] -james :b . -nanix. -rakzzstar. -rei. they are all cool and cute..:D[/align]
MiNEKOARCH
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my turn ? :O Hha. :D for the girls : [li]CHAW moi soulmate aka xxBUBBLiExx[/li] [li]sis Daix aka daixee_mae[/li] [li]crush Karel :redface: aka Ms'Alline[/li] [li]Ate duch :O Hha. [/li] [li]Kambal Eney :wow: hha. [/li] for the boys : [li]Kaygeee :3 :P[/li] [li]Jam xDD ye, men.[/li] [li]Aaron aka Kiro Tan[/li] [li]Jolo aka Snypzelle :redface: Harhar. :P[/li] [li]Tunieee xDD =D [/li] [li]Christian aka Losher29 :D[/li] rowr :3 I crush you all ~ xDD

Last edited by MiNEKOARCH (2008-12-08 17:25:22)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hello guys~ [b]Just post your top 5 boys, top 5 girls.[/b] [b]Question:[/b] For what is this thread? [b]Answer:[/b] To entertain ourselves, To keep Ftalk alive (: And, your vote will not be COUNTED

Pages: 1..12345678910..10

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:05

[ 9 queries - 0.044 second ]
Privacy Policy