• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Pages: 1234

Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

nice TUT :D it really helps :D
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

..neh~ I wish I have photoshop(s) that can do that thingy. T_T Ulead = useless =D Thankyou for teh tutorial, joebz. (:
sheiyah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin. :)
Bridget
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nice one sis joebz..altough i know it.:thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=sheiyah]thanks for sharin. :)[/quote] Please stop posting this, it's considered spamming. ___________________ Thanks for the comments everyone.. For those who already know this, well good for you then. No need to study this tutorial. For those who found this tutorial helpful, well then I feel happy fer yeh. LOL.
angelicious
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin. it helped me ALOT.
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kaya pala when i was trying it..it doesn't move at all..hehe..you should twen it twice pala..thanks again..now i can make scanbar easily..not to move the shape pixel by pixel..yeey.
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thnx for that! really useful!
punkpwinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tut.. it really helps alot..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Glad you found them useful. Why don't you guys put the outcomes of your signatures here...? =D
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

this is much easier than the other one! thanks joebz.. :d
Rubayyi
» n00b
1969-12-31

i understand it now..^^ thank u very much for sharing it.. this is my 1st time i use imageready..=) [img]http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/nn77/Rubayyi/go.gif[/img]

Last edited by Rubayyi (2008-06-04 01:03:30)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ^ Wooo, you two have scanbar siggies. Well done. ;) :thumbsup:
umekosasaki
» n00b
1969-12-31

.ei??..how can i creat my own signature??..help pls..^^:cry:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Tried it and heres the [i]outcome[/i] [hr][hr] [spoiler][img]http://i25.tinypic.com/ixtxg7.gif[/img][/spoiler][/b]
Nahz.Is.Fab
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Here's My OutCome: [img]http://i28.tinypic.com/2cz5veq.gif[/img] Thanks![/b][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=umekosasaki].ei??..how can i creat my own signature??..help pls..^^[/quote] *sigh please do your part and try to search for some tutorials here in the section, you can check the sticky topics for a list of sites where you can get effin awesome tutorials :thumbsup: @nahz and kim nicely done, i'm proud of you guys. XD but the scanbar effect is getting too common recently. aww. :|
icepink009
» FTalker
1969-12-31

here's mine :arrow: at my signature haha.. tankyu! :lol:
fairydelights
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this cool.. i like this tut.. tnx ^_^ keep posting tuts that sure helps the newbie..espacially me.. :D tnx again.. :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ ^ You're welcome guys :thumbsup: Glad to be of help lol XDDD :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:46

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy