• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Pages: 11234

Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

LaThaSaL
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Nice tutorial sis^^.. it really help me.. I'll try it... thanks sis^^ keep it up^^
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

wow.. this tut is awsome! :D
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6422/2igwoz1xg4.jpg[/img] [color=purple]nice[/color]:thumbsup: [color=purple]make mure tuts^^ i will try diz one also~[/color][/align]

Last edited by hanabi_suigintou (2008-10-23 10:27:58)

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

kewl TUT. Thanks for sharing.. really helps! especially for newbiies. :D
a y a s h ii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ohhh i like this! c: thanks!!
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]uhmm..can i ask??i'm having prob.with step # 4..wer is imageready??[/b]
azikiel
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks for sharing sis! Keep it up! Nice tut!
jayzelea
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this sistur! ;)
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. nice one ;) i love this
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

EI. WHY is that cant save the one i made... when i click the save optimized as.. a window. pop-up this one :thumbsdown: [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/osakr9.jpg[/img]
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks so much for this TUT! ive learned for the first time how to creat an animated siggy :) keep on posting more TUTs!
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks Ms! Now i know how! hehehehe. :thumbsup:
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Haha, you're welcome. Just call me jo--not Ms. Haha (makes me feel old lol ) [quote=yas]uhmm..can i ask??i'm having prob.with step # 4..wer is imageready??[/quote] Uh even though the question was posted a long time ago I'll answer it anyway---- just click ctrl+M in the photoshop window. I think I put this in the first post...? [quote=peachy1111]EI. WHY is that cant save the one i made... when i click the save optimized as.. a window. pop-up this one[/quote] Uh. What version are you using? :O
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice tutorial Joebz meh outcome i know it sucks :wallbash: [spoiler][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/ztw4qt.gif[/img][/spoiler] can u do a tutorial,how do diagonal scanbars? :)

Last edited by cutest08 (2009-01-04 09:26:21)

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Nice tutorials, big help as wel. :) [/b][/font]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=cutest08]can u do a tutorial,how do diagonal scanbars?[/quote] Same principle. Just rotate the rectangle until it becomes slanted and put at one corner. Then with each frame you move it to the side and then up. Just experiment with its position with each frame :D:thumbsup: You can do it. :D
sweet11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where can we upload it?? i tried tinypic but it was kinda blurry. the colors was not nice. umm.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:32

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy