• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Pages: 1234

Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

oooooooooo :o tnx for sharing sis! this will help moi in photoshop!
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

[align=center][i]whew! thnx for sharing diz :) i love it! :D[/i][/align]
j3ck1024
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Awesome.Tutorial Hehe im gonna try it
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nice tut! :D:thumbsup:
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Nice, thanks for sharing.. I love tutorial! :D
gerlyn_wangzi
» n00b
1969-12-31

tHnks f0r tHis tuTorial..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Please don't post in sticky caps ^_______^ Anyway glad you found this tut useful guys. XD
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for the tut. :)
jeisseldenise
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks you very much it helps
bless25
» n00b
1969-12-31

how do i save it?? it says it doesn't support animation ... what am i going to do?
ARINE
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin ! :)
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wOw siz ! thnx for sharing this tut . :D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=ARINE]thanks for sharin ![/quote] Please don't spam here :penguin: [quote=bless25]how do i save it?? it says it doesn't support animation ... what am i going to do?[/quote] Click File > Save Optimized As > write your filename blah... If you're using CS3 Extended well I've never tried doing animations there so I dunno much about it gomen nasai :paranoid: :penguin: :penguin:
diannemay_02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx..., keep it up.., keep sharing..,:D:D
killer_zelle
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! soo cool..thanks for sharing..:D
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

No problem guys XD
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice,,tut keep it up!
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

whoaaaa ,sis :o thank you for this tutorial :lol: it's really help me^^ yeah although i still confused use this for CS 2 version -_-
kharen_0023
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sis..thanks for sharing..it helps me.!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You're welcome guys....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hi, everyone. For those who are not familiar with me yet I'm a girl aliased Joebs and I'mma teach you kiddos how to make [b]animated scanbars[/b] the easy way using the TWEEN FUNCTION. You can use thi

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:49

[ 11 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy