• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Pages: 123

[quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

15anna93
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Last edited by 15anna93 (2008-06-07 08:22:50)

kimjho_25
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

nope.. :lol: lips can do the job.. bt it depends to both parties, if they we're hot or what!!:P
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

[i]I don't think so. All I knew only the lips were. =|[/i]

Last edited by anitsirk29 (2008-06-02 03:52:57)

akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. dunno!.. hehe. i didn't try that!. haha. lol
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

haha. its up to them.
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

umm .. i dunno .. i havent try kissing .. huhuhuh :crybaby:
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmm...It's up to the both parties....:)
Aznfinest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]umm .. i dunno .. i havent try kissing .. huhuhuh[/quote] Me too.. hehe
xx-morgaine-xx
» Banned
1969-12-31

:arrow:UHmm they move their lips:kiss: so they can show their love to each other......thats what ive heard from my friends...:wow:
eunich
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ah dunno.. [i]pag laplapan to da max..[/i] it can be.. ^sorry for the tagalog post..
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center]well, if u say FRENCH KISSING, your tongue does move [they say that french kissing is tongue to tongue] but most kisses just requires the lips. =33[/align]
black 404
» n00b
1969-12-31

let's try together... :D you're gonna know which better
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

waaa!! i tried it already.. well,, it makes u feel hot!! dun know why!!!? haha.. juz being honest with u guys.... feels so ryt..! hahaha!!
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]:lol: funny topic. but i'm also curious if that really is a requirement in kissing. cause, mostly couples do kissing with tongues. but i think. it is not a [u][b]neccessity in a kiss[/b][/u].[/align]

Last edited by greatpretender22 (2008-08-13 04:59:04)

abhiegail
» FTalker
1969-12-31

kissing mainly involes the lips but the tongue can add more pleasure :P heheheh... [i](did i just typed that... :paranoid: )[/i] ..well in my opinion that is...
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]haha. i love your answers. XD [quote=black 404]let's try together... :D you're gonna know which better[/quote] ^wth? hahaha. kidding :lol: [quote=kRiZzHa]waaa!! i tried it already.. well,, it makes u feel hot!! dun know why!!!? haha.. juz being honest with u guys.... feels so ryt..! hahaha!![/quote] ^really? aww. :D
jaycellyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hhhmmm...????it Really Depends 0n C0uple 0f What They Want...
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]mostly dpends sa parties pag frech o..... ordinary b twag dun? nayahhahaha [/b]
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=15anna93][i]haha. i love your answers. XD black 404 wrote: let's try together... you're gonna know which better ^wth? hahaha. kidding kRiZzHa wrote: waaa!! i tried it already.. well,, it makes u feel hot!! dun know why!!!? haha.. juz being honest with u guys.... feels so ryt..! hahaha!! ^really? aww.[/quote] yeah,,, well,, dunno how and why i've done that things.,, knowing that i'm juz 14.. haha,, things juz happened too fast.. hahaha.. but it really made me feel so ryt!! it lessen my problems! waaaaaaaa!! once you've done that,, you'll never forget that happening,! i'm juz doing wat others say,, [i]enjoy ur teenage life!!![/i] hahaha!!
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Don't know :D I think torrid kisses require tongues to move, but lips would do. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:44

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy