• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Pages: 123

[quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

iceman11
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

[quote=FallOutBoy008]all you need is LOVE for that kiss to become so magical! :D the tongue has nothing to do with it[/quote] YEs yes, i agree so so agree
kiarix23
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

nah.. its too much torid if we use the tongue. haha.. nd i don't like his saliva over my face. haha.. lips would do... ooh. :D
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no comment bout kissing.. hehe im too young for that hahaha
kanazawa69
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah. . it requires to both kisser to move their tounges while kissing in order for them to feel the pressure and wetness. . =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:57

[ 10 queries - 0.013 second ]
Privacy Policy