• ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Pages: 123

[quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

i dunno.. i haven't tried it!.. but 4 me it depends on the couple... hehe.. :)
greatpretender22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

[quote=kRiZzHa]waaa!! i tried it already.. well,, it makes u feel hot!! dun know why!!!? haha.. juz being honest with u guys.... feels so ryt..! hahaha!![/quote] no joke? you've done that?:o
bebefatz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

not necessarily! the lips can do the entire kissing job all by itself! ;)
kRiZzHa
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=greatpretender22]no joke? you've done that?[/quote] yeah.. i swear!! hahaha!! why? is there something wrong bout that?? hmmmm...

Last edited by kRiZzHa (2008-08-14 01:18:32)

gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

nah.. just go with the flow and savor every moment of your kiss ;)
DM--hEaVeNsEnt
» FTalker
1969-12-31

remember your first kiss... its a special
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

haha..idk.. but i guess tounge to tunge is soo damn yucky.. but maybe theydo.. i think they just feel like there snake..hissing!:lol:
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

yucks. that depends in the couple =)
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

haven't tried it :o
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]It's up 2 dem. :lol: [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no hahaha OMG what's with the tongue? haha
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=DejaVu Sans][b]I've tried it already, it feels great. =D [/b][/font]
gc0mzz05
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kRiZzHa]waaa!! i tried it already.. well,, it makes u feel hot!! dun know why!!!? haha.. juz being honest with u guys.... feels so ryt..! hahaha!![/quote] [align=center] yeah, i agree with the "it makes you hot" thing. i've tried that with my BF and it sure [b][u]DOES MAGIC[/u][/b]... hahaha![/align]
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

haha.. depends on the couple.. answer to the topic: the tongue makes a difference when it comes to kissing.. :D makes you feel hot and kinda ****y lolz..
dark013saber
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I dunno... Never tried that before. :D
chia_cxi_le
» n00b
1969-12-31

the tounge thingy is for french kiss... but it doesn't really need the tongue movement to have a great kiss
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

all you need is LOVE for that kiss to become so magical! :D the tongue has nothing to do with it
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Reason why they do that? hehehe.. To make the moment and love satisfactory..........:thumbsup::thumbsup:
iceman11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

depends on the kiss :D
FallOutBoy008
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

depends on the couple who are kissing.. hehe
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [quote][align=center]Does Kissing Requires the tounges to move? Lol. I'm Just Curious. Coz sometyms, i see couples kissing with their tounge moving. What's with that? =|[/align][/quote]

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:00

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy