• ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

Pages: 123

for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[/spoiler]
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

[i]Did the school days started already? 'Cause ours haven't yet. :)[/i]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

grade 6..umm... i was happy yet boring.. because.. im happy that i saw my friends again.. but boring because my classm8s when i was grade 5 is still the same... uhhh..
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

First Day of School!? :arrow: Shocking! :o :arrow: Boring! :| :arrow: Nothing to do. Shocking. I can't belived that I'm in the First Section. I thought I'm still in second section! Grr.. New environment! I have to move on nah.. Boring. I felt slept! Nothing to do. [i]Wala magawa[/i]! No new students in our section. :cry:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Haha! stupid me. didn't noticed this thread earlier. --- first day is BORING, as usual.
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ you're lucky for me and you only got bored on the first day...hahahaha! @ topic: but in my siutation, my first day really made me depressed UNTIL NOW!!
triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

.. Cool.. And Very Happy.. But I Dont have friend[[i]Girl[/i]] Only boy.. they are just jelous of me.. :) ------ School was school.. Math And science.. -Cool Computer- Really Cool!! A Free Play [i]1 hour only[/i] :eh:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

hmm.. happy cause i meet some new friends and classmates! and i also see my classmates ad school mates! especially my crush! haha. lol
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

im so excited :evil: to have my first day in school... cause im still in vacation and dint yet have my first day ohhh... :crybaby: im jealous of you guys :drool:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]^ you're lucky for me and you only got bored on the first day...hahahaha! @ topic: but in my siutation, my first day really made me depressed UNTIL NOW!![/quote] Lol.. i would like to ask what happened?
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ what happened? a very long story but to make it short..... i really don't like my section at the first place [spoiler]ang babaw ng reason ko no? [/spoiler]

Last edited by stabbedheart (2008-06-14 09:05:30)

lady_end
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ajaaja. first day of school im so happy cuz i meet a new friendz, and communicate w/ my fellow classmate. and so very excited ajiji. and also i see my classmate, my schoolmate, and crushes. :eh: :redface:
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

first day of shool..hmmm. (i think there's a thread lyk this..) @topic: first day on my new skul was june 10,08 :penguin: i was really nervous on the first day..who wouldn't be?(new student here =|) i don't even know where i'm going to when i entered our schoolcampus :wallbash: :penguin: :retard: there are a lot of students(of course) and i don't know what's my section :penguin: (our school hadn't told me what section i am.waa) so there was this big bulletin board and i looked for my name.(of course on the papers.XDD) and then...the rest is history... :lol: lol i mean,i figured where to go '[i]na[/i]' so the rest is just history ;) haha then,i made new friendsz.. :D
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

first day of ma high school?! uummm... so bored... do nothing... exhaustion 'coz walkin' around... :wallbash:
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

first day of school i dont have friends "midfinger" :evil:
Mesphere
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Ugh! The crazy classmates are back again... :disgust: But fun.. wahehe... :D
mechiyan
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow:[quote=mechiyan][b]first day of school?? well ok lang naman yoon!;) the school conduct a orrientaation for the new student...its my firts year college taking up BSEd applied physical sciences...:rolleyes: hehehe:D:D and the school is MPSC so whats yours??:eh:[/b][/quote]
jaschii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first day of school .. it was b0ring..
hAnNah.t0t
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

On my first day of class..?? I was sooo nervous. I freaking wanna back-out. It was like "As I Walk To The Valley Of Death.." Im a transferee to that school that's why i was freaking nervous but it went out alright. I met new friends met new teachers etc. :D
ayie020806
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first day? hmmn. its kinda boring. 'coz i dnt hve any classes that day. none of my teachers arrive.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:22

[ 10 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy