• ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

Pages: 123

for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

yna_16
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

i was shock. haha. when i knew that im in the 3rd sec. but,.. i only hav 4 old clsm8s der. der r so many transfers... :penguin:
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

i just stay at the corner.. waiting for my schedule to be post out side our college building..
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

im so excited on my first day... bcoz im excited to see my previous clasmets... haha..
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my first day of class is good.. i dont have transferees classmates.. my new teachers are good for me..
pink_yeng
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

first day of school??i was so shy, mixed emotions & scared for the new challenges..:eh:
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st year hs(present)-woah.. ~> surprised how big the skul is ~> surprised bcoz of my clasmeyts ~> surprised of my teachers.. Kinder ~>dunno
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: 1st year. it was cool and i saw my old classmates and also i met my new classmates.at first they are so quiet but next day they are being so noisy.. hmmp.. :D
lara_david02@yahoo.com
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i just stay at the corner.. w8ing for me to 74385634542687648572 die
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1st day's always worst for me :/
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first day?im bored and i got lost haha who woudnt?im a new student in that school...i dont know where's the pavillion cuz we are gathered at the pavillion for sectioning when i saw many students at that kinda gym thingy they say that it was d pavillion and wala!!i met new frndsz.....
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

my first day of class?? ahmm...first of ol im very happy^^ i'm very excited as well as nervous :eh: i met lots of frens, new klasmeyts!^^ new friends! new chapter in my lyf as a college student
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ayie020806]my first day? hmmn. its kinda boring. 'coz i dnt hve any classes that day. none of my teachers arrive.[/quote] wow!dats nc! argh! in my case? oh well so tiring amp we heb a lots of assignments n also all of my classes are in fourth floor *wew! :crybaby:
xPEPPERMINTx
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

first day of school. i just felt bored. coz everyone in class were so quiet. that usually occurs in my school on first day. we haven't known each other yet. maybe because we weren't classmates in previous class.
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

first day of my school wen i was a first yr s2dent.."wow..i think i cannot reach anymore d achievers list xo many s2dents were transfer here" wen i was second yr s2dent.."what d.?our teacher is so boring dey didnt make us laugh even once"
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my first day os high school so great.. my classmates noticed me because they said,([i]"gwapo daw"[/i]).. at 2nd year,boring..because my teacher is a gay,and he likes me so much.. eeww,
gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

first day of school?? i'm always talkative!! lolx. bcuz i always ask thenew students 'hi. i'm ira. what's your name?? ooooh!! so ur a transferee from.....' haha. i'm just soooooo frndly. '[i]nasobrahan[/i]' lolness
endlezluver16
» Banned
1969-12-31

my first day? ughh.. all of us were shy eh..hahaha so..it was just getting to know.:)
okcimrela20
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

boring .. because all of my favorite teachers are gone ..
vkg19error
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmmm... first day?? nothing much..just hugged my BFFLs...!! :lol:
temaTema
» n00b
1969-12-31

first day??:O um, i was so nervous. cause, i'm newbie at my school and don't have any friends yet. and so boring, cause the teachers explain the rules about school bla bla and bla..:paranoid:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:34

[ 10 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy