• ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

Pages: 123

for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

cla_15
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

first day of school.. lol! i looked stupid!:lol:..i always sit in front..so when the attendance sheet was passed, ill be the first one to sign up!:lol:
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

for me the first day was exciting yet i'm nervous..dunno coz maybe that's my first time i went to that school<canada> yey it was fun though.. i saw my crush ahah
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

first day .. feeling a little excited .. meeting new teacher and all .. i always sit a the far back so that the teachers don't see me first lol .. and we don't have lesson in that day .. it was fun ..!
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

1st day of school happy excited quite nervous
freak_emo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

first day of skul is: :arrow: cool :arrow: lil bit boring :arrow: en super funny coz my clasm8s last year are my m8s now.. :lol:
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my 1st day? [HS days] everyone were so isolated, only silence as if we were angels [in disguise..haha]
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was excited. because I get to meet my friends again. [i]I just hated all those thing we did last last year. [/i] and I like using my new stuffs too. [color=red][i]wahahe.[/i][/color] :lol::lol:
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my first day of skuL this yEar was a Secret one.... coz That day was the Day when i reaLized that i had a crush on HIM....:|... and when we went to our Classrom, our chairs were almost close to each Other..YAHOO!!!... and now, it's not almost, we are already seatmates..heheheheheh...:lol::lol:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

my 1st day of skul was great:D
jhoizse
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]:arrow: 1ST DAY =D :arrow: ii MET A NEW SUiiTOR :arrow: iiM SUPRiiSE BOUT JHECK HE'S MY CLASMATE HE COURTED ME THAT TiiME :arrow: EDRiiCK APROACHED ME (MY BF NOW) :redface: [/b]
MiChikO fuJiwAra
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

happy to see my classmates again and shocked because i cant believe i'm in the star sec
shekinah.xoxo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Junior. It was fun! Though I'm a bit sad because some of my friends belongs to other section. I will miss them :3

Last edited by shekinah.xoxo (2010-05-19 03:52:38)

yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first day of school.. in grade 6... was..... it was fun!! coz i made friends with my classmates who are not my friends before... and i also have new friends... i also saw my crush... who's my bf now...
eLleiN
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b] happy, coz i get a chance to see my classmates! we do some orientation though... [/b]
xwiit_az_candii
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/729/729324dbtonu6x3a.gif[/img] [b][color=pink]First Day of School? Hmm..just talk to my former classmates, be-friends with the new, share summer vacation experiences and err..that's all! :D[/color][/b] [img]http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/729/729324dbtonu6x3a.gif[/img][/align]
whatwendz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my first day in school.. hhmm.. well... im just shouting when i hear that my friends and i are classmates.... and adoring the new comers... one of them is jaypee.. my cruxxee... his so cute.. hahaii....
unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b] My 2nd year first day of school was great! :D i feel nervous :| because someone says to me that our adviser will be so strict~[/b] [spoiler][b]but that's true :/ so strict![/b][/spoiler]
-jaja07-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] first day of skul for me is [/b] :arrow: sad .. coz my grand father died.. :( :arrow: a bit nervous coz im already late.. :arrow: but im happy coz im with my bestfriend again.. :D
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i will share some things in my first day of junior high school 1. i got into the wrong toilet. when i came out. a boy looked at me but i still didn't know it was boy's toilet. so i just asked him : ''what are you doin here?'' :lol: and he said : ''this is boy's toilet'' then i said : ''is it?!'' after that i went out and ran haha 2. i couldn't differ 2 of my teachers. they got a curly hair. so when i was walking in the corridor i met one of them and i said : ''morning mam'' and a moment later i met the teacher that is similar with the teacher i just met and i got really confused that i pointed her with saying : ''how come?!'' hahaha :D
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]chit chat with my friendz. wat they do lax vacation. :][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » for those who have their classes, how was your first day? what did you do? you can share your present and past first day of school stories (if you want) [spoiler]you can lock this if you want :D[

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:36

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy