• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Pages: 123

Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

cocopogi007
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better to save money... =) And so that More to Fashion :cool::P But Schools should be Very strick about ID so that they can recognize their students :rolleyes:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

:arrow: Public schools go for no uniform policy? i think it's not a good idea. it is still better to have a uniform. one is for distinction, at least with uniforms, you can know who's going to where. having a uniform saves money. you can use your uniform for a whole year without thinking about what to wear and what to pair fot tomorrow just so not make your clothes repetetive. if there's no uniform, students would buy extra clothes. buying extra clothes means another expense. now, how would that contribute to the lessening of expenses? would that even fight poverty? anyway, it's still optional for other schools though. =)
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

[quote=meng.o3]if there's no uniform, students would buy extra clothes. buying extra clothes means another expense. now, how would that contribute to the lessening of expenses?[/quote] Nope Meng... buying new clothes is not a must... why buy new clothes while you have many??? come to think of it you have... clothes right??? clothes you wear when you go somewhere like... outing, gimik and more... you know what i mean =):thumbsup: and in no uniform policy it doesnt mean you wear different clothes each day till the school year ends :lol: you can set things up... for example every monday ill wear this and every tuesday ill wear this and so on am I right?? ;]

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-06-05 05:11:46)

stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms[/quote] is this a temporary or a permanent rule? but in my opinion, it's still better for a student to go to school wearing a uniform bec just like ate meng said, for distinction maybe the clothes GMA is referring is like the slothes we usually wear in house......
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=stabbedheart]is this a temporary or a permanent rule?[/quote] I think so it would be permanent specially now that Phil. is getting poor :crybaby: [quote=stabbedheart]but in my opinion, it's still better for a student to go to school wearing a uniform bec just like ate meng said, for distinction[/quote] yup right i totally agree with that opinion... [quote=stabbedheart]maybe the clothes GMA is referring is like the [b]slothes[/b] we usually wear in house......[/quote] Correction Clothes :P hahaha what do you mean??? clothes we wear at home??? hmmm usually girls wear short pants at home... hahaha that would be cool if they wear that in school :lol:
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It's not a good idea. and it doesn't looks good. i said that cause many>> I mean not even real students can go inside if they don't have uniforms. and it can cause some fightings or whatever and isn't it nice to look formal?
stabbedheart
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote]Correction Clothes :P hahaha what do you mean??? clothes we wear at home??? hmmm usually girls wear short pants at home... hahaha that would be cool if they wear that in school :lol:[/quote] sorry for that! hehehe about that girls thing... girls going to school w/ shorts? what the hell? if they will do that, tehy will vbe probe to harassment i think...:lol:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

LOL. of course i disagree. we're talking about public schools here right? and when we say public schools, we tend to think they are for poor or below average people. and since this is philippines, there is poverty. poverty is closely related to insufficient/lack of money (to afford everyday living) or no money at all. so poor people don't have enough money to buy their needs and wants. and because they can't buy what they need, they only own a limited set of clothes. this is where ate meng's "idea" will come in. [quote=meng.o3]if there's no uniform, students would buy extra clothes. buying extra clothes means another expense. now, how would that contribute to the lessening of expenses? would that even fight poverty?[/quote] [b]REMEMBER: public schools we're talking about, and not private schools.[/b]

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-04 03:46:27)

chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahaha. i hope there will be a no uniform policy for private schools too. :lol: :cry: =)
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]Nope Meng... buying new clothes is not a must... why buy new clothes [b]while you have many[/b]??? come to think of it you have... clothes right??? clothes you wear when you go somewhere like... [b]outing, gimik and more[/b]... you know what i mean and in no uniform policy it doesnt mean you [b]wear different clothes each day till the school year ends [/b] "ano ako Kris Aquino???" you can set things up... for example every monday ill wear this and every tuesday ill wear this and so on am I right??[/quote] :arrow: GMA's policy applies for PUBLIC schools right? and, did i ever mentioned that EVERY DAY different clothes? i think not. that's why i said to wear and PAIR. "ano ako Kris Aquino???" <--and doesn't this statement seem rude? is there even a necessity to post it? why buy new clothes [b]while you have many[/b]??? Do you think public school students have those LOTS of clothes?
Chiny.12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I don't agree. but i might for poor people. but not if they already bought. i think GMA is insane. x[[/b]
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

no uniform policy..not a good idea..
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nimiel]It's not a good idea. and it doesn't looks good. i said that cause many>> I mean not even real students can go inside if they don't have uniforms.[/quote] Can go inside??? you got it wrong... it wont be that easy to go inside a school if you dont have an [b]ID[/b] im sure the school will be strick about ID's if that policy was granted =):thumbsup: [quote=meng.o3]:arrow: GMA's policy applies for PUBLIC schools right? and, did i ever mentioned that EVERY DAY different clothes? i think not. that's why i said to wear and PAIR. "ano ako Kris Aquino???" <--and doesn't this statement seem rude? is there even a necessity to post it? why buy new clothes while you have many??? Do you think public school students have those LOTS of clothes?[/quote] Yup her rules are just applied in PUBLIC SCHOOLS Nope you dint mentioned anything about every day different clothes... I just said that to remind [b]you and the readers of this thread[/b] :):thumbsup: Ooops Im sorry If I offended your favorite TV host... ive already edited my post =):thumbsup: Nope im sure they dont have lots of clothes... Thats why I told you... [quote=cocopogi007]you can set things up... for example every monday ill wear this and every tuesday ill wear this and so on am I right?? ;][/quote] Am I right??? :rolleyes:

Last edited by cocopogi007 (2008-06-05 05:08:44)

katicatz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is not new to me.. ahaha! i dont wear our school uniform.. i just dont like to.. =D well...but i dont agree with a no school uniform policy.. wearing it makes me feel so proud..its like, 'hey im a student and im lovin it' :rose: [spoiler]ang panget xe ng uniform nmen sa pup..kadiri![/spoiler]
Deviantangel
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]I think it's a bad idea. Again, the distinction. Also, outing clothes cost more than the uniforms, that means that if they can't buy uniforms, do you think they can buy outing clothes? Doing so will increase poverty more than it already is. And lastly without a uniform, you can't tell who is a student amongst those who aren't. Who knows? Maybe one of those who entered that is not a student maybe a kidnapper. :paranoid: But if you ask me about my uniform, I don't really care. Your studying, what did you expect? A tuxedo? A gown? :lol: And it doesn't matter if someone's uniform looks better than your other classmate's uniform. In the end you'll realize that you are all wearing the same thing. :lol:[/b]
zaldy712
» n00b
1969-12-31

I agree to that, in UP everyone can wear anything even evening pajamas. :D It can save money as well, :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: UP is another thing. Go there naked if you want, but you have the responsibility of studying hard. College is another thing. GMA is taking this policy into the lower levels. highschool. does this apply to elem as well?
Freelance6969
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

thats the beauty of UP , freedom of fashion~
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm..its better too have students on uniform.. besides they look neat.. is i think.. its saves a lot other than wearing civilian everyday [spoiler]mas magastos.. kc bibili k p ng madameng damit n gagamt ng bata. eh sa uniform isang labgahan lang tas pede ulit gamitin kinbukasan[/spoiler]
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Public School students won't wear uniforms anymore? so they'll just go to school naked? =D just kidding.. yeah.. i agree.. to save money and time washing their uniforms..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:35

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy