• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Pages: 123

Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

kcired14
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

GMA sucks...:thumbsdown: I don't agree with the President... Focus on Large Public crisis.. Not on this one..=|
-NiK-
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

[quote=meng.o3]having a uniform saves money. you can use your uniform for a whole year without thinking about what to wear and what to pair fot tomorrow just so not make your clothes repetetive. if there's no uniform, students would buy extra clothes. buying extra clothes means another expense.[/quote] yeah ate meng...yer ryt... =) in other country,(canada or california) they prefer not to wear uniform. they wear sevealean ones (is mah spelling correct? :/ )DEPed also said they want the classes starts at the month where other schools in other country starts =) nyaaw... that idea is like wat the schools abroad do =)
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tauruslady]yeah ate meng...yer ryt... =) in other country,(canada or california) they prefer not to wear uniform. they wear sevealean ones (is mah spelling correct? :/ )DEPed also said they want the classes starts at the month where other schools in other country starts =) nyaaw... that idea is like wat the schools abroad do =)[/quote] hahaha it is [b]civilian[/b] not [b]sevealean[/b] :P
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

that idea of the president is so pathetic . . when that happens. . more cutting classes on students will happen . . and that is not so good
LiLbLuEaNgEl
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do not agree....cuz if public schools are not wearing thier school unifroms then people dont really recognize them if they came to school or just going to internet cafe's...cuz here in davao u cant enter to internet cafe's if ur in ur school unifrom so if ur in sivillian then u can enter the internet cafe's..and students will cut classes and go to internet cafe's instead of skul...........and lastly if ur not in ur school uniform meaning ur not proud of ur school....

Last edited by LiLbLuEaNgEl (2008-06-13 03:17:34)

cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=LiLbLuEaNgEl]i do not agree....cuz if public schools are not wearing thier school unifroms then people dont really recognize them if they came to school or just going to internet cafe's... [b]cuz here in davao u cant enter to internet cafe's if ur in ur school unifrom so if ur in sivillian then u can enter the internet cafe's[/b] ..and students will cut classes and go to internet cafe's........and lastly if ur not in ur school uniform meaning ur not proud of ur school....[/quote] "Natama'an mo ata ako ah :lol: " Yup I can totally agree with you (cause Im doing that :lol: )
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=zaldy712]I agree to that, in UP everyone can wear anything even evening pajamas. :D It can save money as well, :thumbsup:[/quote] Yes! UP! you have your freedom there. just a little disappointing that they overused their freedom. MY OPINION.
kAwAii iSoBeL
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think this is not correct! do you think pupils will go to school wearing their pajamas? or sleepwears? how if they are late? they will go to school using their sleepwears! hahahahahahaha!:lol::lol::lol::lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

It'll be better if GMA will make the uniforms FREE!!! :penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better to save money... And so that More to Fashion But Schools should be Very strick about ID so that they can recognize their students[/quote] yep... i agree with you... :thumbsup:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no. its not fair. gma should also make a no uniform policy to private schools.:lol: but seriously, yeah i agree. because sometimes the school just makes money. imagine all the students would buy there. tsk. like our school. the tuition fee there was soo [i]mahal[/i]. then also the uniforms. tsk. they're so corrupt.:eh:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah! I agree that public school students wont wear uniforms.. first of all,uniforms cost a lot of money... :lol: ----------------- Actually, It depends on the student.. If a certain student is a Social Climber, and does not focus well on her studies, always thinking "[b]what-to-wear[/b]".. Well, It'll be a big problem for her.. Whereas, a certain student who's willing to learn even if he/she is wearing an old pants, dirty white t-shirt and a pair of slippers.. It'll be helpful for him/her to have no uniform.. Think practically.. you don't need to have a good clothes to go to school.. but you'll need a good mind, a mind that is willing to learn.. =)
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I don't agree on this. Currently, i am enrolled in a public school. so this is my point of view. they said, wearing uniform is a waste of money. WRONG. you can actually have a pair of uniform. then wash it after every use. and also, you can't see the difference between the poor and the rich because they are all wearing uniform. and i think it depends on the student if he/she didn't want to wear his/her uniform. :)
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

wut kind of stupid president is dat... :angry: but it's really nice for us (student) :P lil' fashion at school, huh? hohohoho...
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

All state universities and colleges in the philippnes don't have school uniforms., except for courses that requires uniform (e.g. Nursing, HRM etc..)., they only have PE uniform., =)

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-06-27 08:55:08)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ not all. but they have wash days though.
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]^ not all. but they have wash days though.[/quote] can u cite some SUC that have an official university uniform?????????., :D No uniform policy by PGMA is implemented to SUC's * SUC - State Universities and Colleges

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-06-27 22:12:31)

janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

its not a good idea i think... schools are recognize by their uniform.. and i love wearing my gray skirt and a white blouse..
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]no uniform policy for public schools[/b] is a very damn idea.. they think for public schools are a very low school.. every schools [b]nursery, elementary, and highschool[/b] should wear uniforms..
xxgen08
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont agree .. my clothes are not enough!^^ hehe .. uniform is much better .. its for the identity of your school !.haha :D:D:D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:12

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy