• ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Pages: 123

Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

gaara_gfzz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

that would be cool but i won't be able to enjoy it because now i'm in hong kong. =(
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

No, i Dont like that because usually many students will go cutting classes :) going to watch with their BF's or GF's.. Hanging around.. probably GMA didn't use her head.
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i don't agree with this policy! in our classroom,no complete uniform, no entry!
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]is she copying what they do here?[/i] yeah I don't like wearing either. but I think its not a good idea =|
Kaygee :3
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

hell No i don't agree with this new policy.
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms...[/quote] for me.. i strongly disagree about this.. why? because they can loiter around not being noticed that they are students and must be at school.. *i hope you get me* T__T *i cant express myself that much* shoot! :(
dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not a good idea cause it is already a part of the school policy . :)
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I agree with this, because if we had to buy uniforms.... money money money money money money...:lol::lol:
krizshy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont agree with this.... :D
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I don't agree w/ d policy. :thumbsdown: [/b]
babykidx
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i guess its much better kung na ka uniform... for uniformity(uniforn nga eh...lol) para nman ma recognize ung skul... d ba?d ba? d ba? hihihi
PhRem
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img] [i]Well.. its better if theres no uniform policy.. It can uplift the fashion talents by each students.. And also, it can save money from sewing dresses..[/i] [img]http://dl9.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1122/1122889uis5gpr73p.gif[/img][/align]
POGiNGCHiKS.
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't agree. :eh:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i am against that. it has more cons than pros. i will not ever support that. :thumbsdown:
shutmedown
» n00b
1969-12-31

for some, it may be a good idea to have no uniform policy. but for me, since I'm not a fashion lover, I would prefer the uniform policy. [spoiler]shutmedown yo! :penguin::penguin:[/spoiler]
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Really? imigawd. i have no comment. xp
giotzkie05
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i disagree coz if the public schools is using that policy GMA must decide if: all must wear school uniform or!!! all can wear what they want ..including private schools!! its unfair :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :penguin: =D
tinn30
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center] no uniform policy ? i dont think its right .. [/align] [align=center] because for me its more nice to see that a school have school uniforms .. and not all of the students in public school have nice clothes so in that situatyion discrimination will take place so i think its not a good idea , =) [/align]
supahgreenaholic
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think it is not good if you won't wear your uniforms i am sure that there will be many girls that would wear backless or spaghetti shirt and mini skirt and for boys :rolleyes: maybe some would wear tor-style jeans and "maybe" they look like gangster! so i conclude that the girls will be too sexy to look and the boys will be dirty to look at! -as for me!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Hey Guys Do you People Agree to what our President GMA just decided? She said No Problem If the Students In Public Schools wont wear School Uniforms... My Opinoin: Well i think It would be better t

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:24

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy