• ARCHIVES 
  • » Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

Pages: 12344

Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

there are certain things that's needed to be out of our hands no matter how much we give importance to them.. so for me, i would let him go.. if he doesn't love me anymore and he has already found someone new, there's no use of holding on.. no matter how PAINFUL it is.. =( that's for me. :lol: [align=center] -------------------------------------------------------- [b] i now have my siggies and avatars request thread.. here it is: [/b] [url=http://theftalk.com/t33578-%26%239829%3B-YUNISH%27s-REQUEST-THREAD-here-%26%239829%3B.html]YUNISH's REQUEST THREAD here[/url] [/align]
gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

I think the same thing too. If you really love him, you should let him go to make him happy. You shouldn't be selfish. You should accept the truth that he doesn't like you. It's time to move on. :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]i wont let go . .bcoz its so hard to let go the person you love .. like the line in the song guardian angel " i will never let you fol . .ill stand up with you forever .. ill be there for you thru it ol . .even of savin' u sebds me to heaven " awwww. . . hhuhu .. :crybaby:[/b][/align]
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

@ [b]move on[/b].. yeah right. :) someone would be better than him. you just need to open your eyes and your heart to find that person. :) never hold on to someone who isn't WORTH IT anymore. =)
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes coz as the saying goes: If you love somehting or someone Let it go, I just did..
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont knw.. sometimes i have to but i cant.. yeah i knw that if you want the one u love to be happy u have to let him go if he want... but what if he doesnt want.. oh cant explain.. its just complicated.. hehehe
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]If he wants to, duh. There still a lot of them. =D[/i]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes. if he's not happy w/ me. i'll just let go of him. cause i want him to be happy eventhough i'm not w/ him!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

I wud not let go dat easily :redface: unlez he rily loves/likes that perzon :doubt:... I rather be the one to say [b]goodbye[/b] =( coz it'z easier for me rather than being the one to hear the person you love say goodbye and leave u [b]h.b.[/b] :crybaby:
alyssarae17
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Well, it depends on the situation if the person I love also loves me back I will hold on to the feelings I have for him but if he don't deserve a person like me. then I just have to let him go
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

well i wuld let go of him if thats the situation... hard but i must accept the fact that he doesnt like me anymore and that he already likes someone.. i dont like to be with him if his not happy.. coz i got more hurt.. and dont like that his phisically with me but his mind and heart was with other pp0l.. i sometimes felt that.. and it hurts me so much..
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well for me i did let go the one i really love coz even if it's painful to know his happy with someone else...it's much more painful if i keep him knowing his not happy with me...:crybaby:
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if you really love him/her . . then let him/her go . . it is better to make him/her happy than to make things worse . .
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yap... [quote]True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends. Letting go is one way of saying I love you.[/quote] =)
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ________________________ no........fight for your love.....but also it depends...nevertheless she dont love you. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [/color]
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah,, i'll let him go someday... coz i know,, he'll find someone [b]better[/b] than me.. :cry: sometimes we think that [b]holding on[/b] makes us [b]strong[/b]. but sumtimes.. [b]it is letting go[/b]
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yep.. what could I do if he doesn't like me anymore..? I can't force myself to him.. :)
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: haha! [b]no![/b] and so what if he likes someone? haha! as long as he [b]loves[/b] me then i won't give up.. like and love are different! =)=)=) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if the situation calls for it.. we must...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:36

[ 10 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy