• ARCHIVES 
  • » Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

Pages: 1234

Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

leslie815
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

well ofcourse i should.. i can't force him if he likes someone.. as long as he doesn't love me anymore.. then let go of him.. what else is the point..
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

^ yeah yeah. =) You can't force someone to like you, set him/free, coz that's kinda selfish.
eney0715
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]err..yeah! of course! wuahahaha.. why are you going to make your life miserable??.. wuahahaha..get a life.. set him free.. forget about him.. he is not the guy for you.. find another one.. the one that will really love you until the end.. loving someone that doesn't love you is like a suicide!.. :lol: --check my sig.. wuahaha.. [u]if[/u] you can understand! bleh.. wuahahaha.. \m/[/b]
khuleht
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would if i [b]can[/b].. =( sometimes its so hard to accept the fact that he will never be yours... but in reality, you have to let go even if you can't let go just make sure that he is worth for your love and fight for it.. ;):thumbsup:
pretzkul
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends..but for me letting his/her go..
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] yes..^^ i'll althought it's hurt..:crybaby: but i'll let him go.. if be wiff someone his love can make him happy..^^[/align]
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

if he chooses her over me. it means that he have a new love. so if that makes him happy i'll let him go.
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]If it will make him happy. I will. :crybaby:[/color]
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i would let him go if he asks me to let him go.. u know.. girls can feel it if the boy is unhappy with her.. so if the guy is not happy anymore, then i will let him go just for him to be happy.. :ninja:
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

for me yes.... if she doesnt love me anymore... i cant do anything about it...
Warlord_marc06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of coures..... bec0z i will be only hurt if she will stay wid me even if i know that she likes someone else... =)=)
KiNXE15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well the right thing to do is [b]let go of him[/b]. :cry: that's why we hate doing the right thing. :wallbash: cause its difficult. :wallbash: we have to sacrifice our happiness :cry: [i]ayaw ko nmn ipagsiksikan sarili ko sakanya.[/i] if he doesn't love me anymore. go! :penguin: :penguin: :penguin: even if it hurts! :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: the question is... [b]what if he comes back? what are you going to do?[/b] :rolleyes: :ninja: :eh:
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

even though it's hard to accept it.. i'll not let go of him... i'll continue loving him until he realizes he loves me too..... but now,,, we love each other.....
pierre_zyramae
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah. that's what im doing right now
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][b]Of cors, i don't force anybody 2 stay if dey want 2 go. :) [/b][/font]
gr8sh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i already did =)
preciouszshortypinay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Of course.. i cant force someone that i know will never feel the same way. They say the best way to say you love someone is by letting them go and let them be with the one they love.
miserable_angel06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup.. dont be a sh*t person.. do what should you do..
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah if he wants.. IDC :disgust:
vbuzz3r
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=preciouszshortypinay]Of course.. i cant force someone that i know will never feel the same way. They say the best way to say you love someone is by letting them go and let them be with the one they love.[/quote] :wow: wow pinay
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:53

[ 9 queries - 0.033 second ]
Privacy Policy