• ARCHIVES 
  • » Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

Pages: 1234

Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

hell no.... if i really love him... i will never let him go.... im gonna do everything just to make him stay
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

for me.. yap, i would let go of him.. if he loves someone else, i'm willing to set him free.. because i believe that we will be together forever, no matter what, we will still be together.. i'm such a hopeless romantic.. ;)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if it is needed and i'm already in so much hurt. and also, letting go means you really love the person that much :crybaby:
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

of course not.. bt..if d situation is kinda..difficult.. sumthing lyk dat.. we must do it.!
aldrin1327
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes!!.., couz if she really like that person y not!!..,, i think she will be happy with him!!..,, and thats all i want to see her happy!!.,, even it hurt me bad!!..,,:crybaby:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gossipgirl03]Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?[/quote] [align=center]yes.. cause that would be cheating lol. I know it's easier said than done... But if a person doesn't love you as much as you do to them, then you shouldn't force yourself because only that person can tell what he/she loves. Plus that being said, the lover shows infidelity & disrespect to me. so yeah, I'm just going to let him go.[/align]
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think tahts situation of Nico and Jasmine in My Girl.....huhuhu..... i think i will....
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well.. I admit that was the stupidest thing I have ever did in my life. To let go of him. =( I dont know. Maybe I wasnt thinking that time. And it sucks. At some point I had regrets but in the end, I'm glad he's still happy after that. Although I know that he went through a lot just to move on. [i]Oh, sh*t I feel so stupid again.[/i] I'm just thankful we're still friends and he never hated me. Or maybe he did.. I dont know. =(
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yea i will.. someday.. we always say that we'll last forever.. but i dont think so =( soo.. yea.. someday.. ill let go of him.. =(
Lhyrickz
» Banned
1969-12-31

col me selfish but i won't let him go
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

If his not worth loving.. I'll take up the pain of leaving him.. (which I currently did) :o :rolleyes:
Kawaii-Princess18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because that's d rison where he'll be happy!
marynel
» n00b
1969-12-31

no.... dont let her... for me.. i'll fight for her 'till death.... by the way.. the name of my love is MARYNEL
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]ahm.. MAYBE. But, It will be good if I'll talk to him first.. :D .. Or It depends on the situation.[/b]
Lhady_zulutera
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: i thInK i shOul lEt hIm [b]go[/b]....iF i rEllY lUv hIm... BUt hoW bOut mEh...Wat wIll I do? BettEr dOnt lEt hIm gO... :lol: [quote]am sOrrY i'm tOo selfiSh..But it is jUst the waY iT iS... :doubt:[/quote]
kevsz14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yea. i can't force anybody to stay if they want to go... =)
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yes and No. Yes, if he likes someone else and he is with that someone No, if he only has a little crush on that someone and not officially together
ilabux0omUch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: of course [b]NOT[/b] .. haHhaha .. i.labb.him.xoo.much.. :rose::D
Phynne06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I must let him go.. I will be more happy seeing him enjoying other girls' company.. rather than seeing his sad face eventhough he's still mine.. aww. i already did this eventhough it hurts a lot., but i already moved on :D
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub]been there.,[/sub] [sub]and i swear that hurt..[/sub] [sub]knowing that the girl was my friend?? [/sub] [sub]well, i let him go, but he went back..[/sub] [sub]hehehe.,[/sub] [spoiler][sub]but it was too late.,[/sub] [sub]cause i was soo hurt that my love for him changed..[/sub] [sub]and now i love someone else,[/sub] [sub]and he's waaaaay better than him :wow:[/sub][/spoiler]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » Would you let go of him/her if you discovered that he/she likes someone else?

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:42

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy