• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

Pages: 1234

I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

pampy_loves_lia
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

what about it?? i know its a good anime..
diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

You might want to watch "Detective School Q" :thumbsup: [b]@pampy917[/b] [quote]Avoid Double Posting[/quote]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i read its manga by aoyama gosho. =) and i think this is an amazing detective series. cool cases and the resolve things were great! and i've watched the movie. great movie! :thumbsup:
aL-ZeRo
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Like any case in Dec.Conan. =D :disgust: Although it would be ended by Gosho but No One can stop Conan solving the case. :eh: :penguin: Go.. CONAN.
Letmaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow thx for sharing =) [img]http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u225/shinichi_2007/Detective%20Conan/046.gif[/img]
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

this anime is really awesome! it has 400+ episodes, 10 movies, and 6 OVAs..really cool! ;) :thumbsup:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeah i love it, especially shinichi and kid :D they're cool :lol:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

just bumped at this thread... yeah, this anime is cute and cool.
Ellakoi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love this anime!
black123fred
» FTalker
1969-12-31

best...hehe
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah! It's a good anime. :eh: Detective Conan is a good for kids! [img]http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee32/amandacaresse/siggy.gif[/img]
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]yah, iloVe conan too! he's good in soccer and solving crimes....^_^.....................the best episode for me is about the librarian who salvage a man inside his library... its sooo scary![/b] :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :| :|
pinkblack08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i always watch detective conan when i have free time..haha..like it sooo much!
cutiegal
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i super love detective conan....the suspects' always reason is revenge. right?!
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Detective Conan is [b]cool[/b]..! But he's a bit nerd-looking with the glass Hahaha....! :D
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yah, Detective Conan is Really cool! the crime is so hard to solved...weeww...but still he can detect the crime suspect!
khitchs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

detective connan love it
ghie10
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wow: :)
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

btw. the conan anime is in what episode now? the newest one. :D
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is my fave anime....i love shin!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:39

[ 9 queries - 0.038 second ]
Privacy Policy