• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

Pages: 1234

I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

unicaijah
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

i LOVE this anime! conan ROCKS
Sakura Minitsuki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

yes,yes,yes,yes,yes i agree i love detective conan because it's really awesome! but i prefer romance :) ____________________________ [spoiler][/spoiler] [img]http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q75/Scarphion/Signatures/Anime.png[/img]
switcute617
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

detective conan :D in my latest update. conan.will turn back to kudo. and kudo will have amnesia.. =(
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah det.conan is realllyyyy cooll. shinichi kudou so handsome boy and cool i laff him :wow:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i love detective conan! Shinichi is great!:)
ineedyou143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

detictive conan is one of my favorite animez..... i love to solve the puzzles like him! hehehe
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]i also like it. its interesting![/b]
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is there still latest anime of this? nvr seen them lately. but still ongoing in manga.
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I'm watching this every morning:)
emo_boy03
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh,...my fave anime ever!!! [b]Detective conan,.[/b] [quote]a cartoon worth watching,.!![/quote] =D
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

crunchyroll.com or youtube ! I usually watch anime hiir ! :D
emoshun
» n00b
1969-12-31

i love it and im currently watching it episode 83 out of 500plus
yakyak20
» FTalker
1969-12-31

detective conan is one of my favorites..=)
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its not here in hawaii :crybaby: god damn it well i just read the book in the library :D
the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one of my favorite show ever! conan rocks :D\m/
fay_27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=pink]i love detective conan too:) i once directed a play at our school in high school..an excerpt from the series where things was discovered because of a liberty miniature lighter :)[/color][/align]
christiandelacruz09
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really really like detective conan...
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh i really love this anime.solving crimes... I love conan edogawa/shinichi kudo
jego003
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha i love watching detective conan especially the live one:)
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

yah... this anime is totally cool... little bit suspense... wish i can watch it...

Last edited by Yellow Flash (2008-09-12 10:48:17)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:37

[ 9 queries - 0.032 second ]
Privacy Policy