• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

Pages: 11234

I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

fay_27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

i love detective conan too :) hmm.. sites? try [url]http://www.pisoga.com[/url]
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

me too..:D i love Detective Conan..:wow: i love solving crimes..:thumbsup:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i love conan/shinichi very much they're good looking & have IQ hahaha:cool:
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i love this anime. it's cool. very different from others.
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Search for it on yahoo!
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

100% for Detective Conan . . . .
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D:thumbsup: for conan :D
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

detective conan so :thumbsup:
gabanxfloop
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wanna be conan. he's smart and i like to solve mysteries :eh:
cath_ocampo94
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i know a site that contains all of the episodes and its movies :D [url]http://www.detectiveconan.us[/url]

Last edited by cath_ocampo94 (2009-01-11 01:11:37)

taqi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Search for it on google
anonymous.o1
» n00b
1969-12-31

weeee... i love this anime.... its full of mysteries, puzzles..and many more.... :lol:
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I really really really love him :D he's so good.. but I always miss that show.. dunno where to watch it x]
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I love him for being so bright :lol:
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Detective conan it's cool ..... i like that...
allendchaha
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Whew! I love ett. I love it watching when I was a kid. Hahaha ;3
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Love this anime. The adventure, suspense. action. I dont know if he really loves Ran. :lol3:
edimax.altec
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I also love detective conan.. I want to finish this anime but I don't have time. xD

Last edited by edimax.altec (2010-06-06 08:54:36)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I really love detective conan :wow: I love puzzles.. like guessing whos the killer!! :evil: hehehe but do you know that most of the time, The suspect is the one who looks more innocent? :wallbash:

Pages: 11234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:20

[ 10 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy