• ARCHIVES 
  • » I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Pages: 123

I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of controlling flames, etc. I am asking for all of your help the moderators to organize this forum. Lol. I can now rest! :) I was online everyday just to moderate FriendsterTalk. I've done so many things in here. I hope you guys appreciate my contribution to this forum. Again, please help the moderators, avoid any arguments and forget the issues. Good luck ftalkers =)
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Oh crud, you're gonna leave?
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

I agree with this :thumbsup: . and i hope my fellow members will follow this . I'll also help moderators by reporting . or PM them in YM and report Non-sense post and threads especially flames/flaming ahehe :D Sad to hear that You are resigning you're a very great moderator :cry:

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-06-06 00:56:29)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Oh crud, you're gonna leave?[/quote] Yes dude. The details are in the Backstage (moderator's section).
vi0lette
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

aww..yer [b]resigning?[/b] as a moderator or as a ftalker? tnx for all of yer help here. =) God Bless!
'biang'
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw do you really have to resign as moderator here eehjhay? look at them, they know you well. i dont think you have to resign. but if that is your final decision, you are still a loyal member of ftalk. [OT i know eehjhay from mctf >.< so sorry if NAKISINGIT ako bigla(i dont know nakisingit in english :p), but really i dont want him to resign, hmmm cause i can see that he is really a good man and he has a point there:p]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

@biang thanks. nakakasingit = meddle @violette as a moderator :) i still want to organize the ClassX group
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of controlling flames, etc.[/quote] awts,,, so this why you resigning? =| i think resigning is not the key bro =) [b]patience[/b] is the key =) but if its your final decision, i'll respect you =)

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-06-06 01:17:15)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

It's not the only reason. How can I feel good here if they will criticize my personality? Humiliate me in public which members can see those. Anyway this is not about me. This is about the arguments and flames in here.
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

psssssssssssssssst. I don't think you should resign :| but its your choice. i mean as of now you're the only one thats standing up for some members ... [i]ahhh basta kaw bahala sawa ko i mean asawa [/i]
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Oh..we're gonna miss you here as a moderator.You have done so much and I appreciate that.I hope the flames and stuff would stop.
carlskie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yep resigning is not the solution of your problem... it would be a great loss of ftalk if youl'll resign so can you just consider this?
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whoa?? :O resigning? o come on... [spoiler]don't let people pull u down juz bec of that.[/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wakoko.. ej... dont be so dramatic.. dont resign and let those wakaka reign lol.. the more they will act superior if u juz let them afex u that much... dont resign.. you got us... from ur friends here to our mctf family juz ask help if u cant take it anymore.. but resigning is definitely not a solution... [spoiler] love u kabit lol.... hiwalay na tayo pag resign ka sige nyahahaha [/spoiler]
cholzkih
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i][b][b]ohh?!,. how 'bout d class-x group?!,.:question::question:[/b][/b][/i][/align]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I will still manage ClassX. :) Thanks guys but the topic here is not about me. It's about the arguments and flames. Im just tired of being criticized. @fis.ms it's alright. i can be your private moderator from now on. haha love you. :) @switpotato waa.. kabit dont! :lol:
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Don't Resign..that's not the solution to the whole issue ^ If you're not a mod anymore then who will be Ftalk's strictest moderator??? lol just kidding :lol: You're really helpful to all the members here and they look up to you :) Resigning is just like giving up =| Just don't mind them, you've spent a lot of time and effort being a great and well-known moderator, so don't waste that over something that isn't worth it...

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-06 02:55:10)

DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm agree with you.. stop flaming,arguing nd etc will make this forum more peaceful... but really? i've never heard of this why?? [quote]If you're not a mod anymore then who will be Ftalk's strictest moderator???[/quote] ahahah~ =D that's riyt~who'll be ur sucessors if u're gone? =D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Can't blame you kuya eehjhay. the same reason why i resigned before. problem is people have so much pride, especially when they tend to compare their ranks or status to others.

Last edited by aRies04991 (2008-06-06 03:24:28)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

please dont resign bro....you're the last resort if there are no mods online...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:04

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy