• ARCHIVES 
  • » I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Pages: 123

I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

i want to comment! :lol: just short! "be careful how you say things.. choose your words" :D
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

I guess I am missing something, eehjhay is one of the best mods here and should NOT resign or allow others to make him feel he should do that.
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Please don't resign! :/ You're the most active,strictest(which I like),and best moderator I've ever seen. Resigning will not solve this problem.Please don't take it too personally. =( But if you do resign,I will respect that.Thank you for all the hard work you've done and I hope you can still manage Class X. ;)
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh no...please don't resign sir eehjhay! your one of the best minds here in ftalk... the codes and tutorial you shared really help us coz (im pretty sure that not just be but other too). god bless you good luck kiyou tsukete!
fis.ms
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]psssssssssssssssst. I don't think you should resign :| but its your choice. i mean as of now you're the only one thats standing up for some members ...[/quote] no I change my mind .. its not up to you anymore :lol: don't resign I wont talk to you for 2 hours tsee ... kidding make that 24 hours :wallbash: nyahahhaha don't resign see people are giving you loads of reasons not too, and leaving would feed into the egos of those who are disrespecting you ... :evil: stay and keep on being the strict mod that you are without coming off as an [i]egotistic,superiority challenged loser[/i] :eh: of course ...
chicki
» FTalker
1969-12-31

even if i rili dont know u,i dont want u to resign.. :| many hir loves u.. we all dont want u to do that thing.. can anything stop u? [spoiler]but still,thats ur decsion.. nkiepal lang..[/spoiler]
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=fis.ms]no I change my mind .. its not up to you anymore :lol: don't resign I wont talk to you for 2 hours tsee ... kidding make that 24 hours :wallbash: nyahahhaha don't resign see people are giving you loads of reasons not too, and leaving would feed into the egos of those who are disrespecting you ... :evil: stay and keep on being the strict mod that you are without coming off as an egotistic,superiority challenged loser :eh: of course ...[/quote] Well I guess I have no choice? :| You're my commander. :redface: But can I think about it tomorrow? It's just that I don't want to work with the plastics, rude, and pretenders. I'll talk to Admin next time he'll be online. Please don't say you won't talk to me. huhu :(
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]"be careful how you say things.. choose your words"[/quote] yeap master karuro.. ty for the reminder. i checked my last post here before this, ten times.. cause im afraid, that may lead to some flame or something here. and i dont want flames anymore.. :crybaby: err.. *sigh* i wonder what will happen next after this. errr.. :wallbash: err. sir ej, we dont hear even a single word from you here. youre keepin us hangin. :crybaby: gawd! this is depressing!! [sub]yea b*tch, you're offtopic again. sorry. i cant help it. *sigh sigh sigh*[/sub] [spoiler]make love not war. make up your minds.[/spoiler]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=karuro72002]i want to comment! :lol: just short! "be careful how you say things.. choose your words" :D[/quote] [b]Is this for me? Just asking =| Care to elaborate on that sentence? I choose my words carefully and that's how i say things....I'm not scared on anyone in this forum.. [/b] [b]BUT[/b] If that's for those people who keeps on oppressing the members in this forum...then you're very welcome to keep mentioning that here =| [b]@ Topic: Don't resign =)[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-08 01:23:36)

gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh yeah about that.. flamming... :evil: It's nice to be flamming esp to the people u hate but it can do the forum no good. in short, it makes the forum a trash.. =) @eehjhay: don't resign.. many people disagrees to that decision of yours. i mean ur lucky coz u have still a lot of friends around u.. don't get affected with people who humiliates who ever u are. You're you, and there's nothing they can do about it. :D I want to add, read the quote below my sig =)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ Yeah i agree with you sis...eventually arguments would arise in this forum due to certain issues but i totally disapprove on using words that are offensive, harsh or insullting when arguing with members... I hate seeing members especially the newbies being humiliated with members of high ranks...given negative repu's with comments like "You're stupid!, Use you're head!, Failure!"..Is that the right thing to handle things here? I don't think so... @ Topic: Think about it... Don't resign

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-08 01:16:26)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]Well I guess I have no choice? :| You're my commander. :redface: But can I think about it tomorrow? It's just that I don't want to work with the plastics, rude, and pretenders. I'll talk to Admin next time he'll be online. Please don't say you won't talk to me. huhu :([/quote] Please don't resign! A lot of people here looks up to you... Even me... :redface:
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I will not just resign as a moderator, I will also retire being a member here. Emokidd ruin it all. I don't know what happened to him to exploit this very confidential detail of me over the YM. Sorry guys but I don't think I can take this. Farewell
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:19

[ 11 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy