• ARCHIVES 
  • » I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Pages: 123

I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

butterfly_lady_08
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

actually sir eejhay i feel sad when i saw this post of yours coz i think you're the coolest yet strict (as many did say as first impression to you), friendly, personable, and open minded aside from being way too popular mod here. you've been very approachable to everyone, yet there are persons (member/co-mods of yours) that seemed like challenging you always. well goodluck to you sir, i think you're mature enough to make such decisions, nwei you still a member here right? in case you'll be a retired mod but still can access ftalk specially manage class x.:D hoping for the best for you sir =):P
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

well dont leave just yet!! :cry: ur one of the most productive not to mention [i]STRCICT[/i] (ooppss!) moderator here.. dont let them get into ur head.. they're just want to be someone their not or something... anyways it ur decision to step down.. so good luck! you've done an excellent job moderating this forum... [spoiler]

This part is set to private. Guests and Newbies are not allowed to view it.

[/spoiler] @topic: why do you even bother flamming?! does it make you feel superior? not for me.. enough said..
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

is ej really strict.. hahaha.. i think hes not.. just being plainly straight direct to business type of guy [spoiler] well anyway strict is differet from arrogant .. rude .. boastful.. egoistic ryt.. and not that poetic when replying... language and grammar seems so natural lol.. [/spoiler] ej dont resign lol...[b] i'll be hating u for lyf [/b]if u do... :P :kiss: nix
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@eehjhay: waaah yer leaving?! haiz... =|:| haiz..yeah stop flaming guyz... thats possible right?! :(
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yep possible... sis.. [b]jus treat others like u want to be treated..[/b] just learn to have lil empathy to others feelings.. theres always other way on dealing things even in street remember theres rerouting... sees other peepz as ur younger siblings..relative... or close friends.. ... would u let ur sis / bro pinned by other juz like that.. if u urself 'rnt convince they deserve such... im not tolerant to those... ill stand besides u... thou i dont know u... now im off topic nyahaha.. sowee.. :|

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-06 06:30:44)

harvii
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Is this your goodbye speech? =| I thought the topic is something about the flaming in other topics etc. I mean trying to explain them what kind of consequences they'll have to take if they keep doing it. If that's your plan and decision then I'll respect it. It's just that I think you're taking it too personally. Like what others said it's not gonna be solved on it's own by resigning. You could at least make up with those people who you've said that HUMILIATING you before you leave, if you really wants to. Goodluck to the future. Thanks for everything you've done to the forum.
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dunno what the hell's going here in ftalk.. so much flams en ekek lately. but i dont think 'resigning' will solve the problem between you and those 'people'. obviously, we are not happy with your decision mod ej. we dont want you to quit your job. you're one of the coolest mod here. and i dont think that will make 'them' happy either. whatever the problem is, its just between YOU and those 'PEOPLE'. pls do not include the forum. we need you here. pls do reconsider. :|
ashiko_shinery2
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby:...i'm a newbie but this ftalk really helped me alot in my profile now..hehehhe....but..i agree to otherz....this is not the solution er?....^^....just let em'...d0nt sh0w t0 em' that ur aFfected bec. of em'..hikhik....^^....but..kip seif alwayz..hikhik..^^
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

aw! dat was bad or Rude! well i will only visit FTALK more often! not much! im gonna be busy! too bad... hope ftalk will be OK! :D gud luck to me & to you guys! :lol:
bheszt_09
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i agree to this...let's just forget about that arguements or flames etc. but why are you resigning kuya eehjhay? uhmm,i think you're the most active moderator here,but it's up to you if you'll gonna resign :([/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It's so sad to hear you're leaving! You're such a great mod... In fact, you're one of my faves! Please don't resign... :crybaby: But, I do agree with you. Settling arguments, Deleting spams and flames, it's very hard. But resigning is not the solution. But still, it's your decision, and I respect whatever decision you make. We're gonna miss you mod Eehjhay! :cry:

Last edited by ♥brains&beauty♥ (2008-06-06 11:12:18)

'biang'
» n00b
1969-12-31

to those who judged eehjhay, think first or ask a clarification or whatever eehjhay says if he warned you or anything else that you cant understand. cause actually, this is only online forum you can read his message but you cant really say the expression cause as ive said, this is only online, cant see his face expression or cant hear the way he speak. i dont really know eehjhay well but i know he is doing "his part" i feel so bad cause some of you "spoke without thinking"(if you are, do you real know what are you talking about?) if he warned you, better to shut up and admit that you made a mistake. nobody's perfect. he helped you instead learned to appreciate of what he did. he is a sweet guy (OT wala malisya :-" ) eehjhay, im proud of you that youve been a good moderator in mctf and here.
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what?... kuya eejhay your resigning?... please do [b] respect [/b] kuya eejhay so he would not resign.. me kuya eejhay if i have done wrong to you 'em relly sorry.. but please dont resign kuya eejhay... please...
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Even though I respect your decision kuya eehjay still.. I don't think resigning is the solution.. It's like you're giving up.. You have invested your time and talent here. You're one of the best mod, if not the best! ..and it will be just sad to end it this way. It's like your letting them win.. Maybe you should just take a rest for a while, kind of like a leave of absence. I know it will soon be okay after that! Hope so..
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Since you're going to think about it.....Then let me say this again...Don't resign! =D Shouldn't it be the other way around? It's supposed to be the ones who are mean, complacent and keeps flaming others who should resign.. As long as they're still mods and just hiding somewhere...backstabbing other members thru their secret conferences and even insulting others on their siggies, slogans etc. then Things are getting out of hand even if you're still going to resign..I tell you things won't change.. Not unless you're still a mod....With that power you can still help those who are oppressed by those mods who abuses their power.. lolz =D If Admin is going to read this... "Mr. Admin..Isn't it supposed to be the other way around???..There should be consequences to their actions even if they're mods.." Even if they'd be saying sorry countless times, they'll change etc. and be sOoO goody2x to you then be plastic to other members... I guess that's not right.. =| The Damage they've caused is already done :) Members may be laying low on the issue but they really totally disapprove it.. I guess that's just life...There is said my piece :lol: [b]Any violent reactions and comments on this post...Feel free to PM me...I'll be glad to accept them =)[/b] [b]Keep Rockin' everyone \m/[/b]

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-06-07 03:27:12)

jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

in my own point of view, all members especially mods who tolerate the flames should be punished, even ej. but i cant blame him at all. and i dont think resignation will do. peace and harmony between both sides will do solve this all. you guys arent like this before. and thats the sad part of it. i envied the mod-team-up. you help one another, curse spammers and flammers together! that's something on ftalk that members were proud of. now, you guys are fighting. dont you guys miss it? if you dont, then we members do miss it!! :wasted: i am really disappointed. i am uber upset of what happened. i hope you guys make it up to one another. pls set aside the pride and whatsoever. [sub][hey you skank, you're going offtopic now.. cut it out! lols!][/sub] [spoiler]im still against to yur resignation sir. say NO-NO to mod ej's resignation![/spoiler]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=Angeli_7]Even if they'd be saying sorry countless times[/quote] nyahahaha... thats the main reason why i resurrect the issue... wats wrong in [b]saying sorry....[/b] it [b]wont make u a lesser man...[/b] hope they bother say so to anyone they oppressed... [spoiler] wise man say only fool rush in... ( elvis ....epic rulez..._) learn from the past rather living in it [/spoiler] @topic we maybe few brave peppz.. who openly admit.. bout things... dont count the number... qualities count... and pure intention counts...

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-07 05:10:46)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Ohhh c'mon I was thought you've already discarded the words resign and retire to your vocabulary?![img]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/9886/eyeoutbv0.gif[/img]
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hahaha reversedge... he wont .. lets form ej hate society if he does... lol ej... juz kidding ... pls dont... quiter is a loser remember... tseee

Last edited by switpotato (2008-06-07 05:24:37)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hahah... don't resign bro... i also thought about quiting this friendster thing when my first profile were bombarded by hooligans who wants me to make them a layout like i owe them or is it my god given duty for humankind =D but then i thought... the world would be boring if we all talk or act normal like normal people do.. heheh... and quitting is more like losing eh... :D we also cross path... but its over now... it's out of my system now after taking a bath and in some point you are more right than me hahah... so as the wise man says... the enemy of my enemy is my friend... or let your friends close and your enemy closer... or and if you can't beat them... join them... or great moves!! great beer!! nyahahah!! peace!! SMILE! SMILE!! STAY!!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I begged to all of you to please stop any arguments in here. Just forget about those. I already asked for my resignation because I am tired of being criticized and humiliated. I am also tired of cont

Pages: 123

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:34

[ 9 queries - 0.021 second ]
Privacy Policy