• ARCHIVES 
  • » wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Pages: 1234

wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

cheuw
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

i'll hold on ..i think. hhoo...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

this situation isnt that great .. :(
nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hold on!!:thumbsup: i love him so much.. and i wont let go of him... never
hanayoshixshinobi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:idea: DEPENDS IF THE ONE YOU LOVE LOVES YOU BACK HOLD ON :idea: BUT IF THE ONE YOU LOVE DOESNT CARE ABOUT YOU THEN LET GO
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

let go if he hurt you so much pain .. hold on if he gave you so much love ... :)
mzzhimone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i olweiz hold on az long az i fil that there ztil a chance for uz... even a zuper little chance i will hold on that... but wen i let go, i rily let go... once i zaid it i dont change it back...
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

letting go isnt that easy for us to do .. why wud you let go the one you really love? but until wen are we going to hold on..?? =|
michelle_dedumo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hold on... because if u rilly love dat person u must trust him... if he loves u back... because u enter da world of love u will get hurt... so in that way u will know what love is...!!! and that's a part of a relation.

Last edited by michelle_dedumo (2008-06-25 02:16:35)

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ahm i think hold on... and give her/him a time to explain why he/she did dat 2 u so dat it will be fair.. not just doing decisions without clearing out in your mind on what is d main reason why he/she did dat 2 u.. ok?!? ahihihi... if you knew the situation already.. and she/he already explained it to you and you think dat its her/his falut already you should let her/him go... so dat she/he can realize on what she/he did to you.. :D
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

if he did sumtin dat ruined our relationship [b]let go[/b]...coz our relationship would never be the same... [b]hold on[/b] if theres a reasonable reason...
yobex
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:hold on!
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote][align=center]:paranoid:[b]rocel[/b] wrote : if he did sumtin dat ruined our relationship let go...coz our relationship would never be the same... hold on if theres a reasonable reason...[/align][/quote] i agree with this .. :thumbsup:
feetbelow2000
» n00b
1969-12-31

:norose: Letting go is not completely getting yourself out of someone else's life. Its just that u cant be the same as before. :cry: The love is still there even how hard u try to forget it unless that person did something to make that love become bitter then hatred comes to it or somebody just comes to ur way and u accpted him/her and loved him/her more than u loved the person from before.. =| Am I right? :)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah .. yuo are right .. :thumbsup: ( the gate of your heart was closed .. hehehe .. )
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ill let go of her... I want her to be more happy and if im the reason of her sadness!!!... bye bye love...
saichi03
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Let go. Can't force myself. ^^
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if it hurts so badly.., letting go is the best thing to do.., =)
janeene
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

if you think everything can be fix, prefer to hold on.. everything can be talk about.. unless he or she welcomes it.. but if not, let go.. try to move on..
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue]i'll hold on[/color]
kaetine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well it depends.. [u]but,[/u] [b]wen giving up is less painful than holding on, then that's the time to let go on![/b] =)=)=) [img]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc194/anjapri/tuj6-1.gif[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:25

[ 9 queries - 0.043 second ]
Privacy Policy