• ARCHIVES 
  • » wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Pages: 12344

wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Last edited by viruz84 (2008-06-24 23:21:49)

dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

:arrow: [b]it depends[/b] =) if he/she loves and cares about you :thumbsup: [u][b]hold on[/b][/u] if he/she hurts you, don't care bout you and if he/she is jzt playing w/ur feelings then u should :thumbsdown:[u] [b]let go[/b][/u]

Last edited by dark emo (2008-06-07 04:58:30)

viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

oh thanks "[b]dark emo[/b]" .. [align=center]my first reply ..haha ..[/align]
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=viruz84]oh thanks "dark emo" .. my first reply ..haha ..[/quote] welcome viruz84
@mUtHy_fRuiTy@
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

he just let go of me and said that he don't want to make it hard for us. i told him fine. letting go wasn't my thing, but i'll first try to hold on, but when my hand gets stiff.. i'll eventually let go..:|
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b]hold on[/b]..that's what i did!=)..i told to myself that no matter how small the chance to have her again, im willing to take risks for her..because i can feel she still loves me, she's just being confused on what's happening between the 2 of us..and that's it, we're still together.=)
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

huhu ..sad mode .:(
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

before i tried to hold on but now im letting go...
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i will hold on to him. but i think he gave up of me. but i will still do everything because i can always see him looking at me so ill still hold on, i think that the love is still there.
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

let go of him!. because i know that he will be happy if he's with her true love!
cazian.allstar
» n00b
1969-12-31

:rose: hold on to the one who really cares and loves you... :norose: let go of the person who's just playing wid u , the ones hu doesn't even bother to ask y r u cryin... What I'm trying to say is ... give love to those hu deserve it
cocopogi007
» n00b
1969-12-31

ill hold on if she holds on with me =) then if she lets go of me then ill let go of her... =) easy and simple =|
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cocopogi007]ill hold on if she holds on with me then if she lets go of me then ill let go of her... easy and simple[/quote] i agree with u cocopogi007 :eh::thumbsup:
_rapidoh
» Banned
1969-12-31

ill hold on till the end lol=Dhar har////
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

what if you really love that person ..?? are you willing to take a risk again ..?? wud you love till it hurts ..?? haaaii .. :cry:
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

or love till it hurts ........ no more ....??
dark emo
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:arrow: if u r [b]willing to risk it all[/b] for the sake of ur love [b]then go for it[/b] but for me [b]the more u hold on [/b]to the one u love but doesn't love u, [u]it will be more harder, and will be more painful[/u] =|[/align]

Last edited by dark emo (2008-06-16 05:28:16)

'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Actually, It really depends in your situation. :wallbash: If you love one another, why let go? but if you know that he/she' s playing with your feelings, you just need to let go, or you will just hurt yourself. It's your choice. :P
carleah
» n00b
1969-12-31

It is sad to ask this question for me.:crybaby: Because i let go of him! because my mother and have a contract now! it hard to explain sorry for my emotion. i love him very much. 3 months since i was broken hearted:crybaby:
15anna93
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]if you really love that person, would it make sense if you let go of him/her? Nahh, I don't think so. But, if you think that there would be no more chance/s for the two of you, just let go. :)[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Pages: 12344

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 22:32

[ 10 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy