• ARCHIVES 
  • » wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Pages: 1234

wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

reikazek
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

i will hold on.. no matter what... :wasted:
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

[align=center][b]i think i will let go,,, coz' it'z hard if i hold on,,, i'm really hurting myself if i hold on!!! soh i will let him go,,, i can meat another,,, much better that him,, right?[/b][/align]
aprilcutie09
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think it depends =|
viruz84
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it depends on what ...??
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

If it's a simple crisis, better hold on. But if has gone chaotic, then let it go!
imdemoprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hold on, everything has a chance.. forgive and forget
anncute836
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center]i think you must [b]let go,,,[/b] or else!!! you will lost ur pride f you just still hold on!!![/align]
jaeszil
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on the things he/she do,.,., ...but if he/she plays only with u,.,., ...better 2 let him/her go dan 2 be luv which is only a lie,.,., =)
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]LET GO.[/b] Whats the use of holding on to something that isnt there already? In my opinion,your being foolish for holding on to someone who ruined your relationship.. Obviously he wont come back or if he will.. its either his not done playinh w/ you or he has no other options :disgust:
naruto11_sakura
» FTalker
1969-12-31

just hold on,if he have feelings on u... don't give up ur love!=)
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]before i tried to hold on but now im letting go...[/b]
yumiko-chan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mmmm if he really loves you, hold on.. if he's cheating on you... let go and move on
1shane4
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

think about it many many many times before you decide.. :thumbsup::thumbsup:
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

me? i'll let go....:D
krizziel
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

first thing you need to do is, [b]talk about it[/b]. then, [b]work it out again together[/b].
dyEsiE013
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhm...[b] let go![/b] :D:thumbsup: =D
chiin
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

let him go :D =) :penguin: but still it depends
lyxen_843
» FTalker
1969-12-31

..hmmm.. ..at 1st,a tried to hold on.. ..but at the end,i let go cuz im tired of being just a 'pastime' lover.. ..he will just care or talk w/ me if he has nothing to do.. ..i tried so hard to keep it alive but he still pushing me to let go... ..that's why i left him.. :disgust:
Yukari61
» FTalker
1969-12-31

If you can see hope Hold on.. But if you can't see it Let go... thats life
iiieniarroliii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it depends on what he did.. if u can still accept him and you know you can fix things up and still can start all over again then HOLDON.. but if you felt that u have already done your part and you already gave ur best but still nothing seems ryt thats the time you LETGO.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » wud you let go or hold on to the one you love if he/she had done something wrong that ruined your relationship as whatever it is .. ??

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:10

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy