• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Pages: 1234

I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

xfashionistah_
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

alot of spams in the bulletin, but i don't read them, anyways. :P
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

heheh.. i also spamming... i the bulletin board in fs.. hehe but now i've changed!., heheh.. cause i realize that it is wrong and it is so unfair to the others who posted in the bulletin.. hehehe...
anneng
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wonder some people create some chain messages.... urgh.. i mean it's not true...prove it if ur mom will die in 2 mins. how stupid isn't it.. some of my friends believe it but wtf, it's not true.. :lol: [spoiler] hindi naman totoo yang mga chain messages na yan. actually, tao rin ang gumagawa nang mga yan. may mga tao lang talagang "gago" na pinapaniwala ung mga nakakabasa ng mga chain na yan.okay, this is enough. :lol: [/spoiler] [i]sorry for the offensive word.[/i]
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i hate posting in bulletins :D
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well,, bulletin is free,, =D
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Before, rarely I don't read long spam and nonsense bulletin. They even post bogus against you! This is also one reason why I exterminated my friendster and alot of usedless chaos.[img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/7193/grrrva9.gif[/img]
pinoZ-FIXED-noZ
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes so many spams in bulletins i really hate those spammer on friendster :mad:
sugarstyx_x
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

that's why i delete & block people who do that =)
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate spams and the i hate the chain messages.. geez
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

The true purpose of "bulletin posting" is now gone.... Announcements and other important things should be posted there, unfortunately, it's now becoming the favorite "haven" of spammers.... I do not post bulletin which I deem un-important.... God bless us all!
LovePunch-
» n00b
1969-12-31

yea. alot of them, but i care less cuz` their not real at all. :P
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nah. jst to call sumone's attention.
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]@ Subject: [/b][i]Because they're gullible enough to believe on the 'curse' of not resending a chain letter. They'd rather live in a reality where destiny and 'the unknown' dictate the course of their lives. This is one of the reasons why a lot of the 3rd world countries are still down the gutter. :disgust: Die in 3 Days my [b]as$[/b]![/i][/align]
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

spam is really annoying.especially in friendster the chain messages passed on.. well,duuh like its gonna happen with all the "someone's gonna kill u tonight if you dnt post this" and "repost in 10 mins or u'll hav no lavlap" tss.what an absurd way of scaring someone =D
Frazen
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@topic Because spamming is already part of friendster's culture. :paranoid: just kidding.... my POV: - I think most people who register in friendster doesn't know what bulletin system for and use it for giving nonsense information. - or some maybe aware of but use bulletin to make them notice by everyone. To get rid of spam, just add those people who really is related to you or your friend. Don't randomly add people on your friends list.
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate those kind of bulletins because i always end up on opening them grrrrrr... :mad:...
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i hate it when people flood the bulletins saying ONLINE, OFFLINE. i do it, but i only do it once or twice. so people will know i'm online/offline. but flooding is so not necessary. =|
treena23
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really hate chain msgs.and the ones who BELIEVE and CREATE it.and the ones that spam in the bulletin just want 2 get sum attention.maybe no ones viewing their profile =D
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i just liek it when its survey,.so if i got bored,. ill just answer it lol,. i hate chains,. and floods,. :evil:
Clammy
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, i know alot of spams but i ignore it bulletins should only be used if you have an announcement.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:56

[ 10 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy