• ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Pages: 1234

I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Dreams
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

[sup]Yes, I get spams in the bulletin and the next day more but I ignore it anyway.[/sup]
echodc
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

yep, i dont like people that are this ignorant... posting useless bulletins... ttt.. =):thumbsup:
lubakimaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hate those kind....
mhedge
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

they're just wasting they're time.. they are posting nonsense bulletins.. i hate scary bulletins eh..
Kam
» n00b
1969-12-31

I don't read the [b]bulletin[/b], that's why I don't know what's happening there.. :rolleyes:
ewenessgALLore
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i tell you honestly.. i also spam.. especially when i don`t have nothing to do.. i always post bulletin(e.g. i`m online, survey here) i commit pala a sin.. sorry poh!:cry:
eBay Ghost
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Why? Because those people are attention seekers and they just want to post whatever they can think of so that people will notice them.
mar_bilicious
» FTalker
1969-12-31

those people have nothing to do... shit :puke: they don't understand what the bulletin board is really for.. :smoke:

Last edited by mar_bilicious (2008-09-10 21:26:18)

yuurinka
» n00b
1969-12-31

mostly of the bulletin r rubbish :doubt: many ppl just like 2 pam the bulletin board dunno y :disgust:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

only dumb people will spread those chain mails no offense, i am so annoyed when someone passes me those spammy messages oh i really hate it, :rolleyes:
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i hate chain msgs.. i dont read it.. just a waste of time.. :clock:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]I hate dat 2 :mad:, i saw dat on messages, comments, and bulletins. :)[/b]
ximxim
» FTalker
1969-12-31

chain mesejes . haha . d titles r sumtyms funny . :)
bunnykittie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

they are just posting there to have fun...
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I think the one who open those are the one who's bored :lol:
ampjeff
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. to snatch somebody's attention maybe.. LOL
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b]My other pals r doing dat, posting repeated bulletins. :) [/b][/font]
0825pauline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i juz wonder where diz spam come from... :evil:
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

for comments -> to increase the numebr of comments bulletins -> to have your attention
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

idk.. they just want to catch attention.. haha.. abusing bulletins...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I hate people posting nonsense (spam) posts . . like this . . Subject: IF YOUR NAME IS IN THE LIST...I HATE YOU Message: You opened it!!! Good luck!!! Tonight at midnight your true love will real

Pages: 1234

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:43

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy